Square Enix *spoiler* is it true that everyone....

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by meatmalo, Jul 8, 2002.

1. meatmalo

meatmalo New Member

*FFX spoiler* is it true that everyone....

Is it true that everyone dies at the end of FFX?
    because i know the whole tidus mite have thing but why are they crying on the front of the instruction manual?

(edited by DrunkLeprachaun: Sorry, I didn't like the topic, hope you don't mind)

2. Vash

Vash New Member

Either way, isn't that a pretty stupid, spoiler-type title for a thread? No offense, of course.

3. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

That's why I edited it. I personaly don't want to know. Hope you don't mind, but I am the mod.

4. meatmalo

meatmalo New Member

yes...but i only played up to the macalanian woods! and only played 1 (yes ONE!!!) FF game.

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

just to let you know...

the intro movie happens maybe 10-15 hours before you can finally end the game. everyone is present in the movie, but it does involve/relate to the character's knowledge of what they must do to defeat Sin. Everyone can be unhappy once in a while.

cuz I thought they were crying over Auron, but later I was a dunce and someone pointed him finally out to me in the movie. I didn't see him.. I felt like a baka!

Anyways, don't play as if you think everyone is going to die.(don't play with a spoiler) Cuz if I knew something like that about a game, I wouldn't buy it. let alone play it.

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

no, they don't...everyone does not die...and well, it IS the truth...and it's not spoiling anything...*^-^*