Creative Writing Spooks!

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Vampire_Claudia, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Vampire_Claudia

Vampire_Claudia New Member

Darkness fell upon us like no tommorow. Here in Tokyo night is the worst. We're not the only one's who walk the streets. One things for sure, they aren't human. Father saw one and then he said.
    "They are not like us. Much pailer. Almost as white as our milk. They feed on flesh of a human. Mainly after blood. We must be careful my child for we do not want to be the dinner of the beasts of the night."
    Those were the words of my father.
    My parents had to work late one night. Thats when I lost them. My loving parents. Police found their bodys dried and drainned from blood. They still had the fear in their eyes from the nightly beast. I didn't understand untell one saved my life. One not so beastly. His name was Yao Timoshi.
    Yao Timoshi was sent to kill me. He had a heart unlike the other beasts.

Ok.... I'll put more in next time like it?

2. Vampire_Claudia

Ok I've got an idea. If you don't like the idea. Keep your quotes to your self.

Here it is.

IF YOU WANT TO. ADD TO THE STORY. IT HAS TO BE A BIT BONE CHILLING. AND BE CREATIVE.

3. Vampire_Claudia

Ok I've got an idea. If you don't like the idea. Keep your quotes to your self.

Here it is.

IF YOU WANT TO. ADD TO THE STORY. IT HAS TO BE A BIT BONE CHILLING. AND BE CREATIVE AS WELL.

4. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Wow thats a grate story. Its spookie in a way what do you all think?

5. keence

keence New Member

He was dark and hid his face under a hood."You should run you know because I'm a little hungry" I didnt move a muscle, I was scared but I was also curiouse. He seemeed to get impatiant after a couple of minutes. He lifted his head a little when I still didnt move, his large teeth caught my attention first. That was when i first started to get really scared and have seacond thoughts. "Fine dont take my advice." He moved like he wasgoing to grab me when he hesitated. "Why didnt you run when you could? Dont I scare you?" This time I had to clear my throught before i could get any thing out. "I...I'am scared of you but I'm also curiouse about you a..and your kind." This came out in a wisper because I was hoping I would not infuryate him.
    "Your not like the others of your kind, you stood their when I told you could run. Why?" I was about to answer him when he turned his head. "Run now human!... If you want to live run!!"
    With that I heard what he did some one or something was coming. I ran.

6. Kitty

Kitty New Member

As I ran his enemys caught me.
    " Where are you going little girl," he said with anger," I think Yao whats to talk to you in heaven."
    Yao charged with a lot of power, knocking the wind out of the other person.
    " You basterd leave her alone. She hasn't done a thing a thing to you."
    The man with ferocious arms let me go. He ran with grate speed.
    "I'll get you next time Yao."
    I ran to Yao in fear. He held me close. His skin was whit and cold. There was a moment of nothing. He bit into my neck. I passed out after that.
    The next day I was in a dark room with lit candles. Yao was sitting next to my bed sleeping.
    "Hey your awake! Sorry about the bite. Your blood smelled so sweet I couldn't resist."
    I didn't know what to say. I was cold and tired.
    "What are you," I said with curiosity, " You fed on me...my blood."
    He stared at me for a while. He smiled,
    " I'm a Vampire. I feed on peoples blood. I fed on you because I was weak as well."