RPG Archives Spring break leave of Absence.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Athena, Mar 26, 2005.

1. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

I will be gone til Friday so sorry if it's a problem. Will be back posting asap!!!

2. Athena

Just on for a little bit since i got back early from easter stuff. I may have a chance to get on before i leave tomorrow but once i leave tomorrow i will have no internet access.

3. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

two words Yeah and boo have fun on what your doing on your springbreak

4. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I wish you luck in your travels Athena. May you have a good time with the people you will be with. We will miss you for the while that you are gone. Farewell.....

-Seishin

PS:May the force be with you.....

5. Athena

Thanks guys! I'll be leaving in about an hour or so and it's really great to know that you guys wish me well! I'm sure i'll have alot of fun i'm visiting my mom's sister today and my mom's brother tomorrow! And my Uncle is one of my favorite people!! Thanks again guys! Hasta luego!

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Darn! I missed you! Oh well, for when you get back: I hope you had a great vacation, and we're all glad to have you back! I know one person who missed you terribly. He was about ready to give up hope! :p Anyway, as soon as he sees you're back, he should be okay. (I'm not being serious here) He was getting to the point where he was considering doing something... not good. (Not really. I'm pretty sure he wasn't... or won't... whatever, this talking into the future is weird.) :p:D

7. Athena

Thank you Shinryu... lol i can't wait to talk to him either... lol it's going to be really funny if he doesn't log in until after i log out and then he'll see all of my posts here.... lol