Video Games Star Ocean:Till the End of Time

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaneda_345, Nov 29, 2002.

1. Kaneda_345

Kaneda_345 The Star Stealing Boy

Indeed.The next Star Ocean game.I liked Star Ocean:The Second Story,I liked it alot.The third installment looks like it will play the same as the second,(which is a very good thing:anime: ) just with better graphics.(The graphics are awesome!)I have a feeling this game will be really good.

Thoughts??

2. Bau

Bau New Member

oh yeah thats a game i can't wait to play i think though its not like the second but im not sure but i think its like FF style battle minus the active time... but yeah if its as good as the second then i think it'll go over very well!!!

3. Inu04Koga

Inu04Koga New Member

i like the game but i havent beat it yet...too hard:sweat2: but me still playing!!! i havent even got to the second disk how sad...:sweat2: but yes, good game

4. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

This is a good game but I think it's hard.
    I'm almost to the end of the second disk but I get so confused when I play it.
    I even have the strategy book but it doesn't help that much.

5. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

I've played the game. Haven't beaten it of course because I haven't even gotten to the second disk and I haven't played it in a while. From what I remember, its VERY HARD!! :eek: :D But still a fun game.

The last part I remember was when Fayt (I think that's how you spell his name) uses some frecky power and destorys a ship that was in the sky. Something about psychic powers or something, I can't remember.

Look at my name and then think about Fayt's last name :D

6. Sieghardt

Sieghardt Man With the Machine Gun

The game's very fun, but I don't think it's hard, if you play your cards right. It's actually very simple if you understand the item creation, and once you start making Orichalcum and binding them into your weapon, the game is almost TOO easy.