Video Games Star ocean...

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Lime, Feb 11, 2002.

1. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

Has anyone seen the Anime that they made out of Star Ocean called Star Ocean EX? Its REALLLYYYYYYYY good ^^ ::might make a review about it:: :D

2. InuYasha

InuYasha New Member

I've seen the first four eps,but haven't seen beyond that (I don't have the right codec to see ep. 5 and beyond). What I've seen so far is impressive,though I did notice some differences from the video game. I also have the first four volumes of the manga,and there are some differences between that and the anime,as well.

InuYasha - still stuck on the Four Fields in the game...ahh the wonders of Energy Nede...

3. Lime

^^ I RP as Rena...Ahem...o.o Ive only seen the first 4 episodes too, and ive played all the games. The first 3 episodes are taken from the game, from Rena is rescued. Then the rest of the episodes (all the way till 26, last one) is a whole new story...and in March the second series of Star Ocean EX will come out...and then the imports will come here in March/April...o.o Sorry I know like everything about it ^^; I'll stop! lol

I wonder if they will make a game off the Star Ocean EX series...:D

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

So then....is it based on the original Star Ocean from Super Famicom or the Second Story from PSX?

BakaMattSu, showing just the teensiest bit of interest....

5. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I saw the first couple of Episodes of EX, they were very good! I already knew everything that was going to happen though but it's based off the second story...

6. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Seems all about Second Story to me. They've got the right characters there ... Claude, Rena, Celine, Ashton, Precis ... that's as far as I've seen.
    Anyway, it's a pretty good series, but in my opinion, Precis is waaay more fun in the game, what with her battle cries of "Here I come! Here I come! Here I come!" and "I'm not gonna lose!" and cheers of "Wee-wee!".
    With a game like that, how can you go wrong on the series? ...

Don't answer that. I heard the Ganbare Goemon series is pretty bad ... but that's beside the point, ya?

7. Lime

o.o Dont spoil to much for Raimu-chan now...u.u

8. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

Eh? I'm just saying a few characters. Sorry if I gave too much away with my Precis quotes.