Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (Pre-Release Game Disscusion)

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by Kaiyon, Mar 11, 2005.

1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

NOw, I dont have much details as of who you get to play as in the game. But I can tell you this...this game is scheduled a week before the movie. If you ask me, I dont like it. Why!? Because it just makes me want to play it...and then the movie is killed for me.
    The game, does of course bring many secrets that will not be shown in the movies. Hopefully force powers as well as fighting system will be as good as the recent Star Wars games.
    Any opinions about this game?

-K

1 person likes this.
  2. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Neither I like it. Why? Because of the same reasons. But, I'm pretty sure that I'll resist it and watch the movie first :p .

*Asthmatic voice*
    Trust your feelings Kaiyon, don't buy the game before.

1 person likes this.
  3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I to will try to follow the advice you gave Kaiyon, Jemido. It's really tempting to go buy a game, and know what happens in the story before the movie comes out! But then again, game graphics cannot compare to human acting. It's way better. So i'll try to not succumb to the dark side, and wait.

Still, my expectations on this game are high. It IS the last Star Wars film ever, so it should be the best Star Wars game ever. Hopefuly it doesn't disapoint, but chances are it won't. Hoping the game is as good as i know the movie is going to be!

-Seishin

4. Keon

Keon New Member

i'd say don't watch th emovie get the game beat it then watch the movie

1 person likes this.
  5. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

you got that right. a movie of this calibur will sell alot. the same could be said for the game. i believe the movie is coming out either the 24 or the 28 of may. i know its a 2 day diference from my last day of school. i cant wait to see the movie. as for the game, ill wait til after i see the movie. then ill play the game.

1 person likes this.
  6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

That's 18th of May for some theaters, and 19th all around. Make sure to be on your lines the day before, only good fans actually do that. The hard fans, they do some cosplay for some reasons, *shudder*

-Seishin

7. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

If you have played Star Wars: Republic Commando, they have an extra feature that shows the Star Wars: Episode III trailer for the movie as well as the game. On the game is showed you controling Anakin and it truthfully looked totally awesome. The trailer was pretty cool as well. Get the game and check it out sometime. I will of course buy the game before the movie comes out but I doubt I will play it until I watch the movie.

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I got the game a while back, but i don't remember seeing any star wars trailer in it. You mind explaining?

-Seishin

9. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

She said Republic Commando, not Battlefront.

Anyways, the game looks good, and its great its creators took some Lightsaber fighting lessons before making all the moves. It better to have a more realistic sense of Jedi fighting.
    Graphics looked good, and the story (as we all know) is great. It should top its two previous games (Episode I and II) without a doubt.

- Kaiyon

10. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

it should be good to see bubba doing the C-3PO lol...
    or a gungan

1 person likes this.
  11. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Whoops. Sorry about that. Got confused with Battlefront, since it's in the Star Wars Trilogy, and that has previews of the game and it's all a big blah! Apologies.

-Seishin

12. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

I'm a guy. :bleed: But why exactly would they release the game before the movie? I also seriously doubt that this will be the LAST star wars game. The star wars creators and lucasarts gotta all kinds of tricks up their sleeves. As far as the movie goes. May be. They could try making movies that go even further back to like KOTOR times or something.

13. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Amen there good buddy! But from the previews i've seen shown in the Saga DVD, and on X-Box magazine, this game looks like it's gonna be at it's best. But eh, remember Enter the Matrix?

-Seishin

14. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Even though its 4,000 Standard years ago, and Darth Malak tries to be as cool as Darth Vader, I would still watch it.
    Ive been a fan of KOTOR/ II.

Oh, well that was a bad excuse for a Videogame off a movie. Now, Revenge Of the Sith game will probably prove itself on a whole new level.

- Kaiyon

15. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I just got some good new for all you Star Wars fans. For those of you that do not want to play the game early because of the ultimate movie spoiler, fear not! See, Lucas revealed one last trick up his sleeve. What he said is, that the movie has plenty of scenes that neither the game, or the book it's self have. So even if you play the game, you can still excepct a bunchload of surprises! Keep the hopes up, because there's only 3 days until the game is released!

-Seishin

16. Guts

Guts 100 man slayer

Yeah, the game doesnt spoil many scenes from the movie, I rented the game, and its ok. I think that they could of made the game a little bit better. It is pretty short so I wouldnt buy it, just rent it and beat it.

17. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

They should make 1-3 together then 4-6 togetehr