Television Stargate: SG1

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by *Fabee*, Jul 23, 2002.

1. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Whose a fan of this great series? <anyone>
    I just heard that there will be a release of the 2nd movie. Will it be with the same cast of the 1st movie or the series?

2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Movie ??

There is a movie for that series .. ?

Its a cool series though .. if I have nothing to do .. I watch it .. but if I have better things such as the net ;) I will be busy for it :D !!

:catgirl:

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

umm...the series spawned from the movie...stargate...stargate sg-1 has a diff cast...2nd season coming out sometime...this year...and far as i know, there is no second movie...i'd have heard...my bf is a fan...and his family...lol

4. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I love the series and Im a big fan of Jack! Zanza told me that I have a thing for old guys >.< because before that I told her that I thought that Gil Grissom was cute. But there is something about Jack that attracts me to him, but I cant lay my finger on it!;)

5. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

In case you didn't know, Jack(in the series) is actualy McGuyver(aka Richard Dean Anderson). It's a pretty good series.

6. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

well, but of course.*^-^* why do you think i watch that show when i do? richard dean anderson is another piece of living proof showing that some men are better looking with age...david bowie is another...nyarrrr

7. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

*blinks* I didnt know that!!! I may have seen 1 or 2 episodes of McGuyver from several years ago, but I never realized the O'Neil and McGuyver were acted out by the same actor!Heh.. that makes me like Richard more and more :D

8. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I loved that show 'Legend' that Richard Dean Anderson was in for a while with the guy that plays Q off of Star Trek. I think this show is awesome (SG1) and I wish I could get better access to seeing more of it.

9. leeno07

leeno07 New Member

Stargate SG1

Who likes stargate sg1 and who is your favourite Character?? :anime:

10. VM1070

VM1070 Let's Go Voltron Force

I am a big StarGate SG1 fans. I have the first 4 seasons on DVD and the Movie on VHS (soon to be on DVD in my collection).

If I had to rank my favorite characters, it would be in this order:

1. O'Neil == His wit is the entire show.

2. Daniel == he is a perfect match with O'Neil.

3. Teaq(sp) == Just his expressions make me laugh at times.

4. Carter == makes the list because she is very hot. When is she going to get with O'neil.

I was really glad to hear they just signed on the the eighth and final season. It is suppose to lead into the new series == Stargate: Atlantis, and they are hinting towards a second movie as well.

Victor

11. Novus

Novus Gone

I understand the series had quite the following, actually more than the movie did.
    Of course, I think the movie was way better, but the series was a natural move because the premise lended itself so well to TV. I just thought all the Egyptian-style stuff was really fun.
    The series, however, was an effective blend of science-fiction and fantasy, so of course I liked it.

12. Dark_Dreams

Dark_Dreams New Member

Love that show. Still watch it from time to time on Sci-Fi. My favorite characters either O'Neil because he's well ah O'Neil :sweat2: Or Jackson becausew he's so smart. :catgirl:

13. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I was surprised to find this in the Movies forum. I was going to make a thread, I just watched Episode 4 of Season 9 of Stargate SG1. I used to have a grudge with SG1 a year or so ago when it bumped Farscape's SciFi #1 show spot. Then Farscape got cancelled. I started watching this show right when it began then I lost that channel. I've been able to get caught up considerably, there's still many episodes I need to see, but the most entertaining one for me was when Vala, played by Claudia Black appeared in an episode and just made me laugh so hard.

I'm happy with Stargate SG1 as well, because being a big Farscape fan, I have my Ben Browder and Claudia Black together again in the same show, plus episode 5 she pulled her Farscape gun on a guy. lol.

Anyways. Can't wait to find out who this watchdog is going to be in the next episode.

edit: I just found Fabz older thread, found as well in Movies. But it's not the movie discussion, so both merged.

oh btw, my fave characters are Daniel and Vala. O'Neil is cool too.

14. Shinigami-Sama

Shinigami-Sama New Member

I like star gate
    I never watched the movie all the way through, I'm not much if a movie guy
    I;ve seen about 70% of the series
    I used to watch 1/2 an ep every morning before school
    then the other 1/2 ep after school as I was doing my homework for about 2 years
    <3 re-runs later on in the day

sadly richard dean anderson is leaving, he's actulay why I watch it
    just his attidue is like mine
    "oh, so the world is only to blow up if we fail"
    -garter "yes sir if we don't crack this impossbile 10demiontion cypher in 10sec the world fall into the sun"
    "oh well then, whats the rush? we've got liek 2sec left"
    -garter "sir.."
    "GET GOING BEFORE WE FALL INTO TEH DAMED SUN!!!"

hehe
    <.<
    and tealc is pretty funny to, danilel always trying to talk to him
    o'neil jsut giving up lol