Movies Stay Away!

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Alien_Sacrifice, Dec 3, 2002.

1. Alien_Sacrifice

Alien_Sacrifice New Member

I bought X: The Movie...Whatever you do DON'T watch it or buy it or be friends w/ someone who likes it (okay that may be pushing my authority:))

But seriously there is nothing good about this movie...They say the Graphics are good...but they didn't impress me enough to warrent even meationing the name. (Oh, wait I'm kinda doing that now...Huh? :rolleyes: ) (*I actually feel Asleep!!! watching this...No Joke!*)

The AVO series is GREAT and I recommend it (I liked it so much I bought the movie...Oh God what have I done?)Highly...I'm going to get every one of them...I'll actually have a full set then. Although the only bad thing is I bought the first one at WAL-?
    so I didn't get the box set...None of you know if you can buy the box set seperately, do you? I can only find it w/ the first DVD and I already got it!

Oh, why I'm at it I also got Video Girl Ai...And that too is a great anime. It has all 6 episodes and runs 180 min...Now only if I had stopped watching after this and X: One (v.2) Then i might be happy.

2. Kaneda_345

Kaneda_345 The Star Stealing Boy

I didnt like X:The Movie either.The story went nowhere.That and the animation looked a bit fuzzy.Haven't read the X manga though,I heard that helps you to like the movie somehow........The series on the other hand I heard is good,Ill have to check it out at some point.

About the box;I dont think it's possible to get the box without getting the DVD again.