Still deaf

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Kain, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

(Sunny'ish)

Right so its now day three of having no hearing. After i went to see the Nurse the other day i put the ear drops in my ears that night, however, when i put the drops in my right ear (the only one i could haer out of) it must have cause the wax to move, so now i can't hear anything out of both ears. Well i can still hear a little bit but it's only if people talk really load. Anyway i went back to the nurse to see if i could get the treatment straight away, we tried for half an hour but she said that the wax was to hard to move so i'll have to wait till monday or something. You really don't realise how much you miss something until it's gone, i spent all last night watching "O Brother Where Arth Thou" with subtitles. Yes i actually had to put the subtitles on cause the only way i could hear the tv was if i turned the volume up to full blast. So now i have to spend the entire weekend like this, i'm not really looking forward to it and i don't think i'll go out cause i won't be able to hear a thing that anyone is saying to me.

Man, college is turning into something from a really bad soap. Lets see, my friends ex-girlfriend is tormenting him, and she getting her friend to do the same (i foresee the cops getting involed in that one). But the really interesting one is yesterday another of my friends found a note in his pocket saying that somebody fancied him, then he asked my friend Lisa if she wanted to go out with him (cause he thought that it was her), but unfortunatly it wasn't her and now she all acting flustered and stuff, lol. So now theres a big search going on to find out who it is. Like i said its a regular soap around here. At least this will keep things interesting.

Brian