Story idea

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by ppv_14, Sep 6, 2002.

1. ppv_14

ppv_14 New Member

Chapter One A Birthday Party,A puppet show, and a clown...

To make this easy for you there are two timeline's in this story.
    The current timeline (pre-gt) and another timeline set in the future (different than Trunks' timeline).
    This timeline in the future is after Gt. The future timeline Gogeta killed Shenlong and Goku did not.
    After Shenlong died Gohan and Videl had a second child which was a boy and they named him Gohei.
    One year after Gohei was born Goku found a pod outside his house in the forest. Inside he found a baby girl who had black spiky hair. Goku and Chi-Chi adopted the girl and raised her along side of Gohei.They named her Viren. Everything was peaceful until the day second pod crashed into Satan City.
    Leave Feedback please on my idea if i get like 3 or 4 good replys ill post chapter one in this topic soon

2. ppv_14

ppv_14 New Member

Chapter One A Birthday Party,A puppet Show,and a clown....

Chapter One
    A Birthday Party , a puppet show, and a clown.

It has been a strange day at the Son Residence. Inside there was balloons,presents,cake,and even a clown! The clown looked distincely familiar however... Without his nerdy glasses and his usual teacher attire you could hardly tell it was Gohan parading around as a clown.
    The reason behind all of this celebration is because today is Viron's 6th birthday.
    "Happy Birthday Viron!" Goku exclaimed.
    "I love you daddy!" Viron shouted.
    Goku smiled and handed her a gift which she tore open immediately to find a set of fighting clothes. The fighting outfit was red-orange and dark blue like his old clothes. Viren loved her gift so much she immedediatly changed into them and started running around in them.
    After a brief intermission and a mugging of the clown everyone was back inside and settled down to watch Vegeta's finger puppet show.
    A little Vegeta puppet was fighting a little Goku puppet.
    "I will destroy you this time Kakarott!" Vegeta screamed.
    "Oh please Lord Vegeta please don't hurt me!" Vegeta said.
    "Bow to me Saiyan Puke!" Vegeta screamed again.
    "Um Vegeta don't you think your being a little loud?" Goku asked.
    "Quiet Kakarott you always make a fool of me and your still doing it after all these years!" Vegeta yelled.
    After Bulma had calmed down Vegeta the party continued with Viren opening some more gifts.
    "Here Viren this is from Vegeta and I." Bulma said
    Viren ripped the package open to find a butterfly shaped object inside.
    "Viren this is a ki sword." Bulma explained.
    "If you concentrate your ki thru this handle a beam will form and will turn into a blade." Bulma finished explaining.
    "Bulma if you don't mind i'll hang on to that until Goku trains her some more" Chi-Chi said.
    "Oh thats ok Chi-Chi." Bulma said.
    The party now has moved outside, gathered in a circle was everybody from Vegeta to Goku.
    "Viren I have one more gift for you." Goku stated.
    "Flying Nimbus!" Goku yelled.
    A yellow cloud zoomed out of the sky down to Goku.
    "Dad what's that up there in the sky?" Gohan asked.
    "It looks like a falling star Gohan." Goku explained.
    "Kakarott don't be stupid it's a saiyan space pod!" Vegeta yelled.
    "Saiyan Space Pod!?!?!" Everyone screamed.
    "Vegeta let's go check this out" Goku said.
    "Viren Gohei You guys stay here with Bulma and Chi-Chi"
    Gohan said.
    "Ah dad do we have to?" Gohei stuttered.
    "Gohei just listen to me for once!" Gohan yelled.
    Gohei jumped back in shock as Gohan and Goten jumped in the air to fly off.
    "Viren if i don't come back I want to give you the flying nimbus" Goku said.
    Viren started crying at this.
    "I love you daddy!" Viren cried.
    "Goku don't you die on me!" Chi-Chi said with a smile.
    "Dont worry Chi-Chi i'll come back not only for you but for Viren." Goku proudly stated.
    "Lets go everyone!" Goku said.

Well that was chapter one stay tuned for chapter 2...

Next time on Dragonball Af ( if i decide to continue that is)
    Goku and the gang go off to encounter the saiyan space pod. Whats this? Cooler lives? All that and much more next time on Dragonball Af.

3. ppv_14

ppv_14 New Member

Chapter two Cooler Lives?!?!?!

Dragonball AR
    Chapter 2 Cooler Lives?!?!

Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, Uub, and Pan all said their respective good byes to everyone before leaving.

"Grandpa, By any chance do you know how strong this guy is?" Pan asked worriedly.

"No Pan, I think he's hiding his true power because right now he's no stronger than any of us." Goku said.

"Goku-san, do we even know if he's good or bad?" Uub responded

"Guys we don't know who he is or what his intentions are yet so we'll just have to wait!" Goku snapped.

"Gees Kakarott something's got you uptight." Vegeta said sarcastically.

"I guess your right Vegeta but I'm kind of worried about this guy." Goku commented.

"Whatever it is Dad we can handle it." Gohan proudly stated.

"Gohan's right Dad we always come up with something." Goten offered.

"The ship's getting closer to Satan City Guys" Trunks quickly said

"Than we need to speed this up guys." Goku said.

Meanwhile back at the son residence.
    "Chi-Chi I'm worried about those guys." Bulma quietly said.

"I mean did you see the look on Goku's face when he heard Vegeta say it was a saiyan space pod!?!" Bulma began to scream.

Chi-Chi responded by saying "I know Bulma it's hard on me to."

"Are you Guys gonna be all right?" Videl said.

"Yes Videl we'll be fine." Chi-chi said with tear filled eyes.

Bra was in the next room keeping Viron and Gohei entertained while Chi-Chi, Bulma, and Videl comforted each other.

On the other side of the planet at Master Roshi’s house Yamcha, Krillin, 18, Marron, Oolong, and Puar were gathered around the TV.

"Ladies and Gentleman, I've just been handed a news bulletin! It seems a space ship is heading towards Satan City!" The announcer announced "the military has been dispatched and is heading towards the scene expected for the ship to crash in!"

"Oh no that's terrible!" Yamcha yelled "they'll only get in the way and get killed!"

"That may be true Yamcha but if Goku and the others can handle it nothing will happen!" Master Roshi calmly mentioned.

"Goku's much stronger now guys, he should be able to waste this guy with no problem!" Krillen replied.

Back on the other side of the planet Goku and the others were almost at Satan City.

"Guys the ship should be crashing in about 15 minutes!" Trunks yelled ahead.

"Than we should be landing around here guys so we can prepare for him" Goku said. " Vegeta after all these years are you still able to hold your own"

"Of course I can Kakarott! Age isn't everything ya know!" Vegeta yelled "as a matter of a fact I can probably still beat these weaklings" Vegeta said pointing at Goten and Trunks.

"Um Vegeta-San I was wondering if you still could reach ssj4?" Uub said

"No, You Idiot! Does it look like I even have a tail!?!' Vegeta yelled

Uub winced at Vegeta yelling at him.

"Vegeta that was actually a good question and besides we shouldn't be arguing right now." Goku said calmly.

Goku and the others landed than and watched the sky.

"Look there it is guys!" Trunks said pointing at the ship.

The ship then entered the atmosphere and it glowed brightly amongst the morning light.

"Guys we should be on our toes, the military may want to keep the area around the ship pretty tightly closed off." Trunks explained.

"No matter we can just blast thru them" Vegeta said with a smirk.

"No Vegeta we want to limit the kills of the people especially now without the dragonballs." Goku said. As he wrapped his tail around his stomach.

"Well if we can manage to get there first Goten and I can create a force field around the area that prevents them from entering" Uub offered.

"That's a good idea Uub but we may need you and Goten to help us fight this guy, Because there's no telling how strong he may be."
    Goku replied.

"Than I'll do it with Uub Grandpa" Pan said.

"Than that leaves Vegeta, Trunks, Goten, Gohan, and myself to fight this guy.

"Well if you need us we'll be there as quick as possible Goku-san" Uub said.

"All right than you guys create that force field" Goku commanded " and Goten and Trunks you two may have to fuse, can you guys handle that?"

"Sure thing Goku. Trunks said "sure dad" Goten replied.

Pan and Uub quickly went to work as surrounding the middle of the city with a force field. Everyone who was gonna be there was now getting pushed back.

BOOM! The ship had just crashed. As the dust settled a huuuuuuge crater soon appeared.

Everyone gathered around the crater as the ship opened up.

Goten and Trunks were almost paralyzed with fear as they soon recognized the alien stepping out of the capsule.

"COOLER?!?!?!" Everyone screamed.

The alien started laughing. Within almost an instant he appeared in front of them and landed.

"Silly Saiyans, Cooler is long dead." The alien was mocking them now. "The called Goku made short work of him, As a matter of a fact I've come here because he failed at conquering this planet because he was weak!" "His family was weak; Frieza, King Kold, and Cooler now of them even stood at half of my power.

Everyone was in shock as of what this guy was saying.

"Much like you saiyans we sent our weak to far off places to protect them from our true adversaries, you guys however have become a problem to us for the one called Goku has reached our level of power."

Everyone turned to Goku who was just as shocked as anyone else.

"After I defeat him I shall claim this planet in the name of The Iseijin!" The Alien exclaimed.

Next time on Dragonball AR The fight begins! What's this? In another timeline we see Goku and Uub fighting and Goku falling into a hole. Back in the other timeline we see Goku as a super saiyan along side of Vegeta beginning to fight the alien. Finally we see Goten and Trunks doing the fusion dance.

Chapter 3 will be up either tomorrow or Monday.

4. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

hey its been a while..........wheres chapter 3??????
    well idint get to read it all but when i came back i intend to.
    so far i like it.......to be continued......work on 3!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

kool beans!!!!!!!!!!!i like it....even ifyou dont post it, can you email it to me pls?????????