Yu-Gi-Oh! Stump The Mods

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Basher, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Do you have the guts? Do you want the glory? Do you have the knowledge to stump the moderators?

Welcome to the first ever STUMP THE MODS in YGO.

The Rules:

1. Ask any 5 questions about YGO, YGO GX, the manga, or the cards. Place questions in this thread.
    2. The questions must state wither it is from YGO, YGO GX, the manga, or the cards.
    3. Give us time to answer we do have lives. We promise not to take a long time.

The Moderators:

Here we have Fushigi Rockna. She is the self proclaimed Kaiba's wife since November 21, 2002. Yes, she actually does remember that. She is also said to be the reincarnation of Kisara. It will be hard to stump this one.

The final Moderator is Basher. She is avid YGO fan. Her specialties range from YGO cards, video games, and even to both YGO and YGO GX. She is definitely a tuff competitor and doesn't like to lose.

The Award:

The award is to have stomped the Moderators. We all know that they are supposed to have all the answers. But now you have the chance to prove them all wrong.

Are you ready? Are you prepared? IT’S TIME TO DUEL!!!!! AND GET YOUR GAME ON. SO THROW DOWN.

2. Soitsu

Soitsu Flame Alchemist!

This is for basher...and in the cards...I am going to name 5 cards and you have to tell me which one is restricted.
    Heavy Storm
    Dark Hole
    Jinzo
    Imperial Order
    Nobleman of Crossout

Good LuckXD

3. Basher

Took me a bit sorry I was waiting to see a deck.

So here goes.

Let’s start off what the cards are.

Yu-Gi-Oh Heavy Storm Super Rare
    Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

Yu-Gi-Oh Dark Hole Super Rare
    Destroy all monsters on the field.

Yu-Gi-Oh Nobleman of Crossout Rare
    Destroy 1 face-down Monster Card and remove it from play. If the monster destroyed has a Flip Effect, both players must remove all Monster Cards of the same name from their respective decks and remove them from play. The Decks are then shuffled.

Yu-Gi-Oh Jinzo
    As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all Trap Cards cannot be activated. The effects of all face-up Trap Cards are also negated.

Yu-Gi-Oh Imperial Order Ultra Rare Card
    As long as this card remains face-up on the field, negate the effects of all Spell Cards. Pay 700 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you cannot, this card is destroyed.

As far as restrictions go Imperial Order.

From tournaments Imperial Order, and Dark Hole as of April 1 are not allowed. Where Jinzo, and Heavy Storm have the restriction of only 1 card.

I will say Imperial Order. My best guess.

4. Fushigi Rockna

What, does no one have the gall to try and stump ME, the almighty Mrs. kaiba!? Come on, you bunch of lily-livered cowards! Let's see one of you try to stump meee!!!!!! >D I'm gettign bored waiting for someone to try!

5. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

alright here goes for Fushigi Rockna
    its from yu gi oh

name the cards joey defeated agaisnt bones in his first match

name the card bones used to ressurect the cards that was defeated

name the card joey used to beat himself and lower his life points and the card that was destoried.

what card was used that made joey defeat bones

name the card joey used to beat bones

6. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Here's a trick question ot either of you ladies :p

According to the first Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series, which monster(s) is the strongest?

-Seishin

7. Fushigi Rockna

Exodia. because the God cards never appeared in series one. =P

Shinigami, would you mind rephrasing your first and third question? They're a little confusing. =P

8. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Umm, yes they did. There were three strong sets of monsters in total that were strong in Yu-Gi-oh!

Exodia
    Slifer
    Winged Dragon of Ra
    Obelisk
    Zorc (with Marik and all that crap)

so obviously it isn't exodia.

I DID say it was a trick question, for I said the first YGO series, not the first season :p

Hehe!

-Seishin

9. shinigami

okay

name the first three cards that joey defeated in his match against bones ]

name the card joey used against bones but in the end it didn't attack bones but attack joeys monster instead, name the card that was used agaisnt bones and the card of joeys that was defeated

hope this works ^_-

10. Fushigi Rockna

Re-read my answer you! I DID mean series one, the one with green haired Kaiba. I didn't say season one at all now did I? =P
    You're the one misreading me, sucker =P
    (the first series Yuugiou has always been referred to as fans as Series 1. The second series Yuugiou: Duel Monsters has usually been referred to as either Series 2 or DM. =P)

Shinigami: yes that is a lot pbetter excpet the first one...by match do you mean the first turn, or do you mean in the whole duel altogether? o_O

11. shinigami

the ones he defeated in his three turns that bandit keith told bones to play or you can just name the card that joey defeated altogther I'll take either answer

12. Basher

Only 1 question for me. Am I that great? :(

13. Fushigi Rockna

Shinigami:
    Sorry it took so long, but it had been FOREVER since I saw that episode…but I KNEW I had the manga around somewhere. XD Then once I picked it up and looked through it, my memory returned. XD Like “oh yeah…” XD
    Since you used the dub names in your questions, I decided to use the dub names in my answers. =)

name the cards joey defeated agaisnt bones in his first match
    -Zanki the Samurai, Crawling Dragon, Crass Clown

name the card bones used to ressurect the cards that was defeated
    -Call of the Haunted

name the card joey used to beat himself and lower his life points and the card that was destoried.
    -Time Wizard

what card was used that made joey defeat bones
    -Sword and Shield

name the card joey used to beat bones
    -I forget the full name but I KNOW it ends with ‘Ultimator’…I think it’s Super Fighter Ultimator or soemthing equally retarded….Oo

Also, with Seishin's question, i foudn out that he didn't even KNOW about the first series of YGO. =D So, I am right. =D

14. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Allright, that's how you wanna play it FR? :p

-What happened to the ancient Seto?

-What is Ancient Seto supposed to always remember after his fate is decided?

Yes, I'm using end of the series questions, 'cause I can, and only true fans watch it until the end after all these years :p

-Seishin

15. shinigami

yes you are