Saber Marionette Stupid Trekkie Question

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61, Nov 10, 2001.

1. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

I want an opinion on this. Who would win a battle between Lime, Cherry and Bloodberry and three of the Borg from Star Trek?
    And yes, I know this is possibly the stupidest question ever asked in this forum, but I'm trying to make a bit of conversation.

------------------
    KICKSTART MY HEART!

2. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

Mahh, kickstart this forum you mean -_-;;

Hrmm... good question. I think it depends on which borg are fighting with the marionettes, and at what time in the series we are talking about. For example, if it's the borg at the begining of ST:TNG (the first time Q introduces them to the Federation), I'd say the borg. But if the borg in question are like Seven of Nine and Hugh (you know, the borg who have kinda been unassimilated or who's assimilation has been tampered with), I'd place my money on the marionettes.

And as far as Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry fighting the Borg Queen would go... well, heh. that reminds me of the episode where they fought Leopard. That could go either way in my opinion.

~ Lady Aoi; closet Trekker

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

I see a very confused bunch of borgs.. I'd say the marionettes would win from the confusion brought to the borg alone.

4. Ardis

Ardis New Member

As much as i do love lime, Cherry, and Blood Berry (The Fruit Salad Marionetts). They would need to know how to disable a Borg, if that is possible, since most just "adapt". and should it manage to infect them, which seems to be easily done, then it would be game over.

5. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

The marionettes would probably come in and rip the borg to shreds. I'd say that one marionette has the power of at least 20 borgs.

6. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

One thing definitely working in the marionettes' favour is that the Borg can't really assimilate something that's technically not "alive". And as for Seven of Nine and the Borg Queen, I just meant three drones.

------------------
    KICKSTART MY HEART!

7. InuYasha

InuYasha New Member

Well,technically,the Borg were unable to assimilate Species 8472....

*InuYasha says the Borg in Voyager cannot compare to a half-youkai like himeself...*

------------------
    Inuyasha ha brand sponsor
    no teikyou de
    okuri-shimashita!!