Recreation !!! Stupid Voice !!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Surreal, Jun 28, 2003.

1. Surreal

Surreal New Member

Ack im 13 and my damned voice is cracking...
    It really sux , my voice goes high and i dont know it and its gay and stupid and gay. And i cant hit high notes either or yell or my voice will crack. Girls are lucky...

I'm asking the guys in the forum ( The girls can take a shot at it :D )

Do you think it a pain or do you not care?

2. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

lol
    well my voice broke many many years ago :) i don't remember what it was like hehe

i remember the odd squeak talking in class though :)

3. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I have just emerged from the cracking voice era of my life.It wasn't so bad.If it happened,girls thought it was cute,and guys didn't care because it was happening to them too.It still cracks a little occasionally.It's no big deal.I'm actual glad I'm a guy.Girls have it a lot tougher.We're the one's who got it easy,man.Sure we are expected to work a little more than women and to pay for everything.Girls have all "that" stuff going on with their bodies,though(if you know what I mean).It's a little different when compared to our voices,eh?

4. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

pfft, they have pills for that kind of thing :)

5. neoblacklady

neoblacklady ~*Tpyo Godedses*~

heeh years ago eh? to be honest from when i herad you i thougth you was still going thru it ;) anyways youll be fine anyways :D make the best of it kiddo :)

6. HeavyPowerMetal

HeavyPowerMetal New Member

a long time ago in a different universe.....

erm..

well when I was in that period it was a time when everyone was teasing the person who made those high pitched noise when speaking so I just shut up instead and didn't talk a lot

it worked atleast

7. Surreal

Surreal New Member

yea girls got it tough...

8. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

<--- GUY :p

Anyways, well I remembered that time. It's wasn't that special for me though, since everyone was at the same stage as me at that time :D. So basiclly it wasn't any trouble, Yeah it was rather annoying when your voice starts to crack when you are tryin to hit on a girl -_-'.

9. Shen

Shen Indefinately away

Ahhhh! The high pitched voice... yesh I remember those old times. Seems like yesterday... Was in the choir for a year then all of the sudden my voiceboxed just popped and I got kicked out of the choir group. Thank God, they wanted me to do a solo at some point :p

10. Kamui

Kamui X//1999... best anime eva

Yeah, i am going through the same thing right now, and my friends and i just make a joke aobut it. And then i remind them that this will happen to them and i will have my fair share of laughs at them... then they just shut up.

11. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

well it don't really matter. but if it does just laugh about ti and say my stupid voice most ppl will laugh with you too

12. Dredz

Dredz Clown With A Frown

Heh. My voice just kind of went "whumph" from high to low. Twas great.

13. Angel from hell

Angel from hell New Member

My time was a mix of Dredz & Shenlong_nk's... it started during a hymn to start the day in school... rather long hymn as i was trying to cover the crackling with coughing "(Whatever the words were) La la la high voice high voi... crackle crackle... sounding like goofy... crackle ::Cough:: high voice high voice crackle... ::Cough:: high... low... Low... LOw... LOW MOFO VOICE ::Cough:: Still MOFO VOICE" Everyone was looking at me... jealous gits :p

14. Lady Shadow-san

Lady Shadow-san New Member

I'm a girl and my voice did a funny 'crack' thingy. It went from high and sweet to low and...smooth, evil, sexy (sorry, it's true) in a month. But I can hit higher notes when i sing now than I could before. MUH HA HA HA HA!