Sugesstion for the CCS forum

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Fushigi Rockna, Jul 21, 2003.

1. Fushigi Rockna

How about we re-name it the CLAMP forum? This will mean anyone can talk about any thing created by CLAMP not just CCS. I cna't really give all my reasons right now, due to this isn't my comp I'm on.

But I still think it'd be a good idea, like chaning the Final Fantasy Forum to the SquareSoft forum.

Well?

2. Yasuko

Yasuko I beg your pudding?

Well, CCS is CLAMP's most sucessful creation, I'd say, so maybe they did that for a reason. But it is kinda annoying having to talk about Chobits, Clover, and all the other CLAMP series on Anime, Manga, or Misc..

3. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Been suggested quite some time ago, and isn't a half bad plan. I'd like to hear more pros and cons from everyone, though.

4. Fushigi Rockna

Well I cna finally give my reasons now cause I'm on my own comp *hugglez the comp*

1. This reason was already given. :p
    2. The CCS forum its self is pratically dead x_x but that ain't really a good reason.
    3. None of CLAMP's creations really have enough popularity to have their each individual forum, even CCS. However CLAMP it's self is loved for their great stories but none are that popular. I personally do not like CCS as much as I do Angelic Layer, I know a girl who the only CLAMP creations she likes are RG Veda and Clover. Alot of people on this board like Chobits, and I know Exiz doesn't. :p
    4. it will filter the anime forum! :p

Okay... now we wait for people to back me up. :p

5. Blue Crow

Blue Crow New Member

I think it's a good idea.It would make things more organized,and be more convenient.Thumbs up from me.:)

6. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

I think it would be a wonderful idea to have a CLAMP Forum. As said earlier, it would filter the anime forum. It would make the CCS Forum a bit more active. I really like most of CLAMP's work and would like to have a Forum to discuss it.