Sunshine..[Chance: read the beg. of my blog.]

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Peachy, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Sorry about the death. My comment thingy is messed up for some odd reason so I decided to leave something special for you here. Hope things brighten up. :]
    So..few days as usaul. Been at Stan's since I think Thursday..went to the prom if my last entry mentioned that. Pictures soon. I'm really confused. Alot of emotions. Watched a movie called "Click" the other day..next thing you know i'm a emotional wreck on my boyfriend's kin's coach. I hate it when he sees me cry but I couldn't help it. It's getting to where I can't remember my dad any more. My last memory isn't foggy..but it's like the only thing I DO remember clearly is him being sick. I guess I was just young..I mean. I came on BJP a few months after he died. I read my old blogs and i've came a long way. No joke. From whore, to emotional wreck, to junkie, to trying to get my shit back together. No one said it would be easy, but I have to say..I don't know why the hell I used to whine. Now, that I actually have more reasons to..I don't really want to. I just want to pretend like my problems aren't there and just reach some kind of calmness.

I don't see any of that sunshine
    that once plagued my peace of mind
    So i'm steady searching for calamity
    That I always seemed able to find

Cute. huh?

2. Chance

Chance Admitted Pokemon Fan.

Thanks.

Thanks Peachy for the kind words. I'll deal in time with it though now I keep pretending it didn't happen.. Which is bullshit and makes me a coward. Take care of yourself.

-kat