Saber Marionette super question

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by lokilon, Dec 3, 2003.

1. lokilon

lokilon New Member

hey do u think that maybe in a alternate dimension saber marrionette could be real gotta know:D :glazed:

2. SaberJ2X

SaberJ2X Moderator
    Staff Member

could be...
    worm hole traveling is in sci-fi but scientist are trying to figure out how to...
    and it's a known fact today that there are several universes...
    kinda like a "gelatin cake" is how scientist describe this.

3. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Never rule out the possibility of anything, because then your labeled impossibility will come back and bite you in the rear. :p

I'm sure there's intelligent life out there in the expanse of the galaxy...not so sure about dimensional workings, however.

Perhaps there are worlds similar to SMJ society - machines built to lifelike specifications. Perhaps there even exists otome circuit technology.

Thing is, even if there was, we'd likely never know.

4. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

I would fantasize when kid that there was a dimension where some cartoon characters / worlds were real. And I fantasized on travelling to that dimension.

Ah well... kids. ^^

5. kapitanbar

kapitanbar Member

not in an alternate universe but...

Who knows what could happen in the XXIIth century..., but for sure technology will be way superior than it is today, so things like those described as sci fi will be possible. Some scientifics principles mentioned in the series (fractals, neural networks, wormholes ) are only dreams and theories today, as it was a dream the flight with an object heavier than air in the XIXth century.

Just trying to creat a machine that has feelings would be a major challenge, aside from hyperspace travelings and near light speed travels.

6. luvweaver

luvweaver Ad Jesum per Mariam

Re: not in an alternate universe but...

Excuse me!

But neural networks are a reality today. Maybe not artificial brains, but neural networks are. I have programmed some.

And about fractals, they're a mathematical entity. Perhaps you should read Mandelbrot's book: "The fractal geometry of nature".

Perhaps you should mention other examples. Wormholes was a valid one. :)

7. kapitanbar

kapitanbar Member

Ok, neural networks does exist, and also I have B. Mandelbrot's book where he explains his new geometry. It's a difficult book but it starts from very simple shapes, that can creat an entire world, for example some of the first time ever pictures of invented worlds are in that book, generated with his theories.

For anyone who likes to read more stories about robots and space travels, maybe you need to read Isaac Asimov's "I robot" and "Bicentennial Man".

In the series, in one of the flashbacks onboard the mesopotamia, young Ieyasu mentions that Lorelei is a young genius and the creator of fractal calculus, (or it was statistics?), and that with that thing she then made all the otome kairos.

Something that always was left in doubt or that I didn't read anywere else. Why did only Ieyasu and Faust created virgin circuits?. What about the other four men?, Didn't they also wanted to take Lorelei with them from Mesopotamia's computer?.

And also,..what happened with Apple?. Wasn't she a failed experiment and was discarded, or was put to sleep just like Marine?.

Another spin off that the author will never reveal, because he's a bit evil ;)

8. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

He does mention that he's suprised that a woman of her appearance wrote theories involving fractal calculus, but I don't believe he says she invented it. And never is it stated that that is what she uses in her development of Otome Kairo.

Ieyasu and Faust were the only two who truly had feelings for Lorelei. Faust, especially. The fact that Joy's country later developed their own design came as a bit of a surprise - it seemed more of a conquering ambition or glorified quest that was abandoned. Xi'an and Peterburg definately made no move towards developing the circuits...perhaps they felt it impossible or not worth attempting? Romana...we later see that circuits were present in the country, but as to whatever they were doing during the marionettes' war, the details were unknown to us.

Anything you could say about Apple would be speculation. None of her background is really developed. I would guess she was an earlier prototype of Marine.

...or just not concerned with Video Games that probably didn't involve him. ;)

9. korimon

korimon New Member

maybe it could become a posibillity
    :sweat: