Super Sayan 5?

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Orion, Oct 23, 2005.

1. |ANgEL|

|ANgEL| New Member

The Gohan and the Gotenks images are fake.

Only Goku, Vegeta, and Gogeta ever transformed to SSJ4. ^^;

2. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

yea... I Knew That.. i kind of was expecting people to know that too. but i forgot.

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

I love it how when someone in DB is stronger, they:

*Turn more muscular
    *Heads Become smaller
    *In effect, there's more hair
    *Massive Chest Monkey-like hair could apply
    *Hair Changes
    *Eyes change
    *They still can't be the boss;unless we count Goku against Frieza, when Goku went Super Sayajin (not sure I spelled that right. And NO, it's not "Saiyan", damn english pronounciation....)

I really, truly loved the Dragon Ball series. But it keeps on trying to come back, and kinda fails at it. The new games (DBZ Sagas, DB Budokai Tenkaichi) blow compared to the old ones like Dragon Ball Final Bout (PS1). DBZ "Uncut". Seriously, there was no need to make "hell" into "home for infinite losers", or make Master Roshi's beer into foamy water. DBZ must be tired of remakes, movies, and dead people coming back to life.

What was once great, the US (and maybe other) industries have really worn it out. You can tell when they remake the 9th movie for the 10th time (new sound, picutre, quality, uncut, it's annoying).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the DB Saga sucks, I think it's truly magnificent, but it's these people that just wear out the fun.

An example could be:

Launch day of PSP. Only YOU have one, and therefore you are cool for owning a $250+ gadget.

Now, almost everyone owns it, so it's not that cool anymore.

I'll always remember the DB Saga, but as soon after they finished DBGT back in 1998 (my country) (and maybe the second re-run. Oh, and let's keep in mind that it's all uncut, and the songs remain intact, not some stupid "hail to shenron" music crap), I lost interest.

The pics however, are really nice (at least most of them). Very good artists.

-Seishin
    (sorry for the horrifyingly long rant)

4. Kenji

Kenji New Member

Hey Guess what? I found the artist. Turns out it is a fake, He was actualy makeing a fan manga. Silly inst it? One fan manga turned a hole new fanfiction page in Dragonball. He quit before he started bacause so many people were spreading the picture around claiming they drew it. He has a full depth high quality picture too. ^ ^

5. Kenji

Kenji New Member

Ok the 2nd one is obviously a fan drawing, the 4th is an obvious fake, the gohan one is from an anime magazine.

6. Fudge_Monkeys

Kenji. i think people can see that for themselves and Angel already pointed out that the Gohan and gotenks images are fake. Dont Double Post use the edit button

7. Kenji

Kenji New Member

Ya tose were obvious fakes. But the goku ones is from a fan manga.

8. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

For a long time, all my friends and I believed the guy was real. Of course, this was when DBZ was just begining, around the Frieza Saga or somehting like that. Anyways, we soon figured out it wasn't but still, he's pretty cool.

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Does really anyone belive in AF?

I've been kind of wondering, what DOES the AF stand for anyways? Or at least supposed to....

I think that "AF" stands for "AF-ter hell freezes over"

10. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I don't even watch DBZ and I'm guessing AF stands for After Frieza.

11. Fudge_Monkeys

I think it Satnds for After Future

12. Kenji

Kenji New Member

ROFL! I just realized. If you look closely at the belt on goku, the circle is off center. Look closely. :rolleyes:

13. Kenji

Kenji New Member

Ok lets rephrase the words after future. After something happens that didn't happen. Well thats like saying I'm going to steal a watch then make plans for it. It makes no sense.

I think it means alternate future.

(Breif explination told to me by a former reader of the fan-manga.)

In the manga Goku Is fights a bounty hunter that was sent by freezur's mother to avenge her sons and husband. And when the bounty hunter get to earth the bounty hunter kills everyone accept Vegeta, Trunks, Goten and Goku. Goku unlocks the power of the Immortal Sayajin called ssj5 (I forgot the name it was called something that starts with a J) So anyways goku owns the bounty hunter, but instead of letting him go, Goku tears out the bounty hunters heart, thus prooveing Goku gose all psyco evil after turning ssj5(A side effect is a personality flip), and vegeta then attains this power and becomes the good guy and sints he was evil before the transformation dose the same thing to Vegeta.Then after they fight Vegeta can't kill Goku because of the peronality flip. Then sints Vegeta's pride is so strong his brain explodes after a struggle in his head with good and evil. Then Goku dies bleeding to death. The only 2 Z warriors left "Goten and Trunks", they wish for their fathers to be reborn. Thus leading into the offical dragonball AF with Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr. But instead of Goku and Vegeta being reborn the dragon brings back their power in the 2 children. (Goku became the dragonball keeper after GT. Thats why hes beeing taken away by Shenlong.)

It took about 20 muinutes for me to belive he read it. And he says the guy who drew the cover was a huge fan of Dragon Ball. He even knew all of the original actors. XP (That being hard to belive.)

14. Jet

Jet New Member

Er, just a question, but what the hell are you talking about? That was some analogy buddy. Try the edit button.

Also, of course picture two is fake, picture was drawn by a very talented artist, and the last picture is just plain stupid.

By the way, Kenji, don't believe everything that you read. http://www.whoisdoctorwho.co.uk/index5.shtml

15. Kenji

Kenji New Member

I lived by that saying, it got me nowere. But what your saying can't be trusted either riiiight?

16. Kenji

Kenji New Member

LOl I also said it was a fan manga, not official.

And that alien stuff is obviously fake, Only a retard would belive that aliens existed. We are the only life-forms in the entire universe and when some random commet hits us its the end of life in the universe, as simple as that. Lol Pig aliens, good one. I laugh at those people.