Movies Sweet Home Alabahma

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Juliet0720, Oct 15, 2002.

1. Juliet0720

Juliet0720 New Member

anybody seen this movie yet? i think that it was soooo good !i was so happy about the endind! ^_^

2. Hikaru

Hikaru New Member

heard of it, but don't think it's hitting me in the face quite yet..

what is it about? (i mean, the title sounds interesting..)

3. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I downloaded it off of Kazaa and the 2nd part of the movie is unfinished :sad: I want to know what happens next!!!!!!!!!

Hoe :p Its a story about a girl who is the top fashion designer that is engaged to someone 'important'. She told him that they cant get married till she do one thing. She travels to Alabama, her hometown, and asks her husband to divorce her

4. Juliet0720

Juliet0720 New Member

yeah its sooo cute!!! aww...you have to see the whole thing...the ending is so good! ^_^

yeah this girl (reese witherspoon) lives in new york and thats where she became the fashion designer...and then this really imp guy (the mayors son) asks her to marry him and she says yes so she hasta go divorce this guy she got married to when she was like 19 or osmething in alabahma...and so she goes back and this this stuff happens...and thats all im saying! dont wanna ruin the movie! its soooo cute! i loev it so much ! two thumbs up to this movie!

5. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Yay!!! I have seen the ending !! I am going to tell you that I was really pleased

*********SPOILER********

::SNIFF::
    I was about to cry when she went to the place where they first kissed and told her husband that she wants to stay with him and when he asked "why?" She said "So I could kiss you whenever I want" :D Ahhhhhh .. It was so sweeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!

6. Hikaru

Hikaru New Member

Teeheehee! Still kinda vague to me, but it sure sounds interesting!

But I don't get one thing. So who does she want to marry? That guy in Alabama, or the mayor's son?

7. Juliet0720

Juliet0720 New Member

ooo Tooma i know!

******SPOILER********
    when she went down the aisle towards the new york guy i was so mad but then when she changed her mind iw as sooo happy! i didn ot want her to marry the NY guy at all! and he was so accepting about it it was great! heehheee the whole ending was so cute...the little party at the bar...yeah
    *****END OF Spolier*****

well she wants to marry the new york guy...thats why she goes to alabahma...but then she starts to like her old life again...so then she doesnt know which one she likes better...so she has to choose! aww so good:D