Saber Marionette Take a part in writing a Saber Marionette fanfic!

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Jedimdo, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Yes, this is like the [thread=14164]Slayers[/thread] thread, but not so strict :p . It originally started as a post in the [thread=14508]What-if[/thread] thread of this forum, but it turned into a fanfic :) !

Here are the rules:

• Have fun
    • You may not post twice in a row
    • Each post have to be an addition to the story
    • You should write at least a paragraph and a dialogue or thought
    • You may introduce new characters but with moderation
    • Don't try to fool another BJP character
    • Remove your sigs in your story replies
    • (Undefined)

[EDIT]Later publication have not been defined yet

[EDIT]This story is not related with any Hanagata organization. Feel free to play with him :D

Keep watching this post for updates

[EDIT]Just to clear something:
    You do not need to introduce a new character if you don't want to

2. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Chapters 1,2,3 - luvweaver, Jedimdo, Shinryu

== Chapter 1 ==

Rick reads the paper, and approaches the Kazahari appartments. "Hmmm... this must be the one."
    *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
    "Hello?"
    A sweet girl with a baby-face opens. "Uh hello?"
    "You must be Lime, right?"
    "Hai! I'm Lime! And you're...?"
    "I'm Rick, Otaru told me that I should take his place for a couple of days."
    (As he was saying this, he was looking at Lime's gestures. 'She is indeed a wonderful person', he thought).
    "Oh, you're Rick! Nice to meet you!!! (GLOMPS)"
    (Rick blushes for a seconds) "Thank you... Lime. Anyway, where's the bathroom?"
    "Oh, it's right there."
    "Thanks."

(Slides open the door...)
    IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rick immediately closed his eyes and shut the door. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!! Lime, you never told me there was someone in there!!!"
    "Oh, you didn't ask."
    "Who's yelling!?" says Bloodberry, walking from her bedroom, putting on a dress. "Oh... OH! You must be Rick! And you're handsome, too..."
    "Uh... nice to meet you... Bloodberry?"
    "Excuse me, can you help me to zip up this dress? I can't reach it."
    "I uh... eh... I... uh... ok."
    *ZIP* there! *wipes dust off hands*
    (Bloodberry complains from inside that I was too fast for her. "I hope he's not THAT fast doing other stuff...")

Then comes Cherry, poking her head out of the bathroom. "Iee!!! He's still here!!" (shuts door)
    "So, Rick..." said Bloodberry. "Tell me about yourself", she says, leaning forward.
    "Well, I'm... training to be a priest! ^_^v"
    (Bloodberry facefaults in defeat)

(From the bathroom door, Cherry's still knocking. "Bloodberry... can I exit now?"
    (Bloodberry whispers: Yes, he's gone now)
    "Oh whew... because i couldn't allow myself to be shown in... IEEEEEEEEEEE!"
    Rick blushes and turns around. "Sorry, I didn't mean to!"
    (He hears Cherry crying and running to the bedroom.)

"This is gonna be a VERY LONG week..."

== Chapter 2 ==

"Everyone, dinner is ready!"
    (Of course, everyone already was in the table while Cherry is saying this)
    "Hmmm, it smells splendid Cherry." (Rick stares at the the dishes)
    "Uh, thanks, I guess. No! You are a pervert, peeping at girls like that! You told Bloodberry to lie to me!"
    "I told you! I'm sorry! I'm sorry so much. I wish there were something I could do"
    (Bloodberry puts her hands on the table)
    "Cherry! It's not his fault. It's all mine. You can't be mad with him, because he's so handsome, isn't he, Lime?"
    "Hao!"
    (Cherry, unagreed, turns her head )

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

("Jeez, I'll be better opening the door. It'd help a bit")
    "You better stay there! I can't lose you of my sight. I'll see who it is"

"Yes?"
    "Um, right, is it Otaru Mamiya's apartment?"
    "Yes, and you are?"
    (David, amazed with her beauty, couldn't answer)
    *Stares*
    ("Quickly, say something! Wait, what did she say? wake up!")
    "Ah, yes, I am David. Yoroshiku, er, Nice to meet you!"
    (Shakes hands)
    ("What am I doing?")
    "That's so impolite, and you were thinking perverted things, right?"
    "Ah, sorry, I didn't mean it. No, I wasn't thinking anything! May I come in? Otaru Mamiya asked me to tell you something"
    "Come in. Everyone, this is David"

== Chapter 3 ==

And, moments after Cherry had let David in, another knock sounded at the door.

Cherry pondered, "I wonder why so many people are coming over tonight?" As she went to open the door.

As she was about to reach it, Bloodberry suggested, winking, "Hey, maybe Otaru wanted to get us some entertainment, for while he's gone."

Turning to Bloodberry as she opened the door, Cherry scolded, "Bloodberry, do you always have to be so rude?"

Rick laughed at that, and recieved an acidic look from Cherry, before she turned to greet the newcomer.

"Good evening." She greeted the person.

His eyes lighting up, he said, "Ah! You must be the famous Cherry!" At this, he quickly, but politely, took her hand, and, looking straight into her eyes, his expression showing nothing but... admiration, he kissed the back of it lightly, and said "I am Jess. It's an honor to meet you."

Blushing slightly, Cherry responded with...

3. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

Chapter 3b

*slaps*
    "How dare you?" Cherry claimed. She wasn't exactly surprised because of her previous experiences. "Otaru-sama, why did you had to leave me like this?" Cherry says while she starts to cry.
    Rick doesn't want her to cry and tells her...

4. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

"Cherry, Cherry, don't cry. This is all just one big misunderstanding. Please don't be angry at us. None of us meant to make you feel bad." Rick was trying to make her feel better. (luvweaver, I hope I portrayed you well.)

Cherry was not convinced.

Holding his cheek where she slapped him, Jess wore an expression of shock on his face.

"You...You slapped me? Why?" His voice carried no anger, or hatred, only surprise, and... apparently, sadness. He looked like he was on the verge of tears.

(ooc: I swear, when I read '*slap*' I practically felt it! I almost felt the slap as if she had actually delivered it! My cheek hurts...)

5. Jedimdo

Jedimdo New Member

"I really sorry Cherry. I didn't mean it. I don't know what I was doing. Rick is right, why don't we clear all this misunderstanding?" Right after he said this he looked a bit more the scene. "Wow, it's a bit crowded here, isn't it?" Lime and Bloodberry were waving their hands and saying "Hi" ^_^

*Giggles* "Hey Lime, it seems that here are coming very handsome guys lately, ne?" Bloodberry said to Lime and...