Take it or Leave it

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Hacker, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

hmmm, where Basher's writing place?/?? i'm so....wanting to write. Blue, do you really like me? you said it was for real this time but i don't feel that your acting like it. Point in case, you said "I'm dating Hacker but not really" >.< what's that supposed to mean? And...Rags, i don't like you like that. Y'know and the talking conversation..that really sets up apart, so whatever, y'know?

What did you mean (Rags) by, "I hope she's not talking about me or she'll get hurt." Your going to hit me!?!!:eek: nah, lol, i know what you meant.
    Well, you know take it or leave it peoples. Sorry, i was upset last night because someone accused me of being obssessed:mad: :mad:

Back to HAPPYhacki^_^,
    Hackerdoodle

2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

lets just say i'm not really favorite in your book like Rags was and Neph. you posted every where about them and not a single thing about you and me has been said from your mouth. So i didn't know if you cared, so i put &quot;We're dating but not seriously&quot;.

3. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

dude sorry forgot to put a little bit more..and it won't let me edit. Could you just pm me with personal matters from now on? Public spats..really make me feel stupid. @_@

Well pm Basher and ask. There's no writing place, you just have the honor of being in the club.

4. I have teh potty mouth of a sailor XD :p.

heh..you guys don't really talk at all on group conversations so meh. VIVA LA KITTIES

5. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

LOL Nightmare

6. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Ok, you've lost me.