RPG Archives Tales of Destiny RPG (out-of-game)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Suzu, Nov 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Well this is my first attempt to start an RPG game... I'm a rookie here :p ... Well first things first this game will start at the end of the actual PSX game... Please ask for the brief summary of the game if u would like to play, and don't know the story...

I need, let see, players who will take the roles of the original main characters, and also a few creations.

Only 2 creation characters can have swordians...

Oki this is the basic requirement for the game...
    oh Please if you create a character be sure to give his name, age, element(if he has a swordian), homeplace, background personality, weakness, strengths...

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Sounds like fun... but I haven't played the game. Could I have a summary of it?

Swordian sounds cool... [​IMG]

3. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

The basic Heros of the game were Stahn, Rutee, Philia, Leon(dead by the end of the game), Garr, Bruiser Khan, Karyl, Chelsea...

The main rebelling Aeth'erian: Kronos, who seem to have mytical power that controls people, he takes over their body.

The summary: (I got it from Tales of Destiny Mythology}
    Coming of the Comet

A long time ago, a wandering comet flew through the great depths of space and landed (of all place) on this unlucky planet. Unfortunately, the impact of the comet threw up much dust and dirt which covered up the surface of the planet. This resulted in pollution and lack of sunlight.

The people of this planet were in great distress. They had to find a way to break free of the dust cover. Scientists gathered together and worked non-stop, finally producing a plan to overcome the present problem. The only way to survive this pollution is to build an overhead sky city, just high enough to rise above the dirt and dust.

Using the glass materials called 'Lens' obtained from the fallen comet, the scientists created the Aethersphere, which covers the planet like an outer shell. The civilians thought they were saved, but they were far from it.

E'rthers VS Aeth'erians

Only a selected few were given a place on the Aethersphere, while the rest of the civilians were to remain on the cold and bleak surface of the planet.

Over time, the people living up on the Aethersphere called themselves the Aeth'erians and people on the surface the E'rthers. They started thinking highly of themselves and began ruling over the E'rthers. The Aeth'erians used a kind of cannon, which is able to suck land from the planet up to the Aethersphere, called the 'Belcrant' to punish any E'rthers who doesn't obey them. Naturally, the E'rthers weren't very happy about this and a war started.

Alot of people died in the war and the scientist who created the Belcrant realised they had to do something about this. Thus, they went over to aid the E'rthers in overthrowing the Aeth'erians. The scientists used the Lens to create 6 swords. With these, they recruited 6 brave people who were participating in the Aeth'er Wars to be put into the swords.
    Let say there were seven swordian

Peace Once Again

The scientists also build a flying E'rther city, Radisrol, so the E'rther troops can infiltrate the Aethersphere. Together with the help of these swords, the E'rthers managed to destroy the Aeth'erians. Alas, the world in once again at peace, but not for long...

Kronos has simply found hosts, E'thers that support or want a better world, that will help him in rebelling against the E'rthers. Hugo the father of Rutee and Leon was one of the hosts.

4. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I'm sorry.. I'm too lazy to write... this is from the same site...

you might want to check the character profiles in this site and the swordian profiles too
    Heros Profile
    Swordians

Swordian are people, but somehow they allowed themselves to be created into swords... 'THey recruited themselves' would be a better word...
    ____
    "Your a sword!!"-Stahn
    "No, I'm a teapot. OFCOURSE I'M A SWORD!!!"-Dylamos

5. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Im also a rookie...so how can i be apart of this?

6. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Well all you have to do is either choose a chracter or make a new one... Once you have posted the character. Then we could start..

It's like writing a story, but other people interferre and add some stuff and then the story would get interesting... Hmm I guess I should start the game by writing the first entry...

Hmm. Let see. I think, because not a lot of people know about it, we can make up a story based on the information I have given. We don't need to based the story on the ending. I could retell the story from and people can alter it. That would be cool ^_^!!!

7. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

I'll start with the character and the setting... you guys can alter and add stuff oki ^_~...

8. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

I'm gonna paly as Toppyoushimonai (Crazy) Risu (Squirrel) Toppy for short. It's a character I made up for my story, but no matter. She's an annoying little-sister type with a bear named Jim, here's her character profile:

Name: Toppyoushimonai (Toppy) Risu
    Birth Date: 17/9/1996
    Birthplace: Kyoto, Japan
    Family: Yukai, her baby sister and her mom and dad
    Hair: blond-white
    Eyes: aqua
    Body: small, strong for a five-year-old
    Marks: (Scars, tattoos, etc.) none
    Home: Sinjuku, Japan
    Bedroom: small, shared by the baby
    Clothing: small pink kimono/dress
    Most Prized Possession: teddy bear named Jim
    Hobbies: scribbling on walls, bugging Yukai, eating cookies
    Favorite Food: cookies
    Weaponry: crayon
    Fighting Style: scribble-de-doo
    Fears: the dark, clowns
    Goals: find her lost fuchsia crayon
    Positive Characteristics: none
    Negative Characteristics: annoying, crybaby, unfair, snotty…
    Personality: Annoying, cry-baby, unfair little Snot
    History: Made Yukai’s life miserable since she was born.

------------------
    What was the start of all this?
    When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?
    Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
    From deep within the flow of time...

But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves.

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under Cerulean skies...

Book of Time, Chrono Cross

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.