RPG Archives Tales of Destiny RPG: The Draconis (episoode 1)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Suzu, Nov 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Liena, is one of the most peaceful country villages in Fitzgald; although it lacks in technological advancement, it's still a village of wonders. Unlike the busy city Neuestadt, Liena continues to be a unpopular village unknown by a lot of people.

Our hero is none other than a simple country boy called Stahn Aileron. Stahn has an ambition to be the best swordsman in the world; he had sworn to himself that we would travel and learn to the world. Little did he know the Destiny that awaits him.

At a cottage house in Liena:
    Stahn: Grand pa! I'm goin...
    Thomas: Good luck my boy! looks worried won't you tell Lilith good bye!
    Stahn:looks down take care of her... Tell her I'm coming back, and I'll bring her a nice gift...
    *Stahn heads towards the front door*
    HE grabs on the front door knob, he seems worried about his sister, Lilith.

*Suddenly Lilith appears infront of him*
    Lilith:in anger Stahn! Your going away and won't say a good bye to your sister!!! How could you!Calms down although it seems that she's about to cry Silly Stahn, you're not even prepared for such a journey. How would you reach the continent Seinigald or even Neuestadt if you don't even have a sword!
    Stahn: Lilith...
    Lilith:Here this is for you.

*Stahn aquires an rusty antique sword, water bottle, and 2 loaves of bread w/cheese*

Lilith:I worked so hard, I worked so hard just afford it. Take it and good luck! backs away and tears start to appear in her eyesPromise me you would come back...
    Stahn:Lilith, I promise. Huggs her and then walks towards the door
    Lilith: Stahn Please don't leave. Stahn, you can't leave me and Gradpa Thomas alone. Stahn She holds tight to Stahn clothes
    Stahn:Lilith, I need to go now. All I can say that this is my Destiny...
    He runs out the front door into the wide grounds of Liena village.

When Stahn is a few meters away from his home, Lilith is heard "Promise me you will come back, STAHN!"

Neuestadt and Liena are pretty far away, althought they are on the same continent. The path that lies between these two settelments is a vast forest, where all kinds of lens monsters are found. Lens monsters may be deadly; but in the continents Fitzgald, most monsters have a weakness. Fitzgald lens mosters are poisonous, are weak to water. Luckily there is a river Neuestadt that passes through the vast forest from Liena to Neuestadt and out to the sea.

[This message has been edited by Skuld (edited 11-03-2001).]

2. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Somewhere close by to Liena, a little girl is crying. She is sitting on the ground, very dirty and probably hurt. Her Teddy bear lies a short distance away.
    (Toppy): JIM! Waahahaaaaa! Why us, Jim? Where is everybody? I'm hungry and cold and I hurt all over...Wahahahaaaaaa. Won't sombody help?

------------------
    What was the start of all this?
    When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?
    Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
    From deep within the flow of time...

But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves.

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under Cerulean skies...

Book of Time, Chrono Cross

3. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Stahn passing by the little girl.
    Stahn: Hey the Kiddo, what's the matter. Did one of thoses nastly little monsters attack you? What you got there... Oh a cuddly teddy...

*Stahn looks a the teddy bear and see's a shiny object however he cannot take it because the kid is holding on to it*
    Toppy: I'm NOT A KID!
    Stahn: You look hungry here take this. *gives the little kid bread* What's your story?

4. Meaikoh

Toppy:I'm...I'm not supposed to talk to strangers...(munchs on bread, gulps)...(turns to Jim, picks him up and dusts him off.) What do you think, Jim? Can I talk to the funny man? (pretends to listen to Jim's answer)...Yeah, ok. Wuh-well...This morning, or maybe it was yesterday's yeasterday's morning, It was my birf day. I turned six. (munch, gulp) An, an we went to the store so I could get candies and stuff. But then on the way back home, The len-len came and got mom and dad...An' I ran and I ran until I fell in the river. The len-len---They didn't foller me there. So they left after a million years and climbing out I got all d-dirty and cold. And my wrist really hurts!
    (sniffles, wipes her nose on her sleeve and eats the rest of the bread) Hey, mister, why are you so nice and why are you wearing that yucky brown thing (the sword)it's all dirty. Won't your mommy be mad?

5. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Stahn:My my.. you are a little spoilt brat, kid... This is my celestial sword, my one way ticket to being a hero... I want to see the world, learn, improve my skills, and then I would make Grandpa and Lilith proud o'me!
    "VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, victoreeeeee,"

*Toppy sleeps*

Stahn: >.< oki, I'm a country boy, and I might be naive, but I do whatever it takes to explore the world. I don't really want to be a hero... I want to be an adventurer... Kid tell me your name. Together, we will travel. Maybe we can see your parents...
    Lets head to Neuestadt! "veeeeeeeeee, fer Victorweeeee"

6. Meaikoh

Toppy: You're scary. My name is Toppyoushimonai Risu, Miss Toppy to you. And look I found something like that when those scary momsters chased me! It's much shinier than yours! (blows Rasberry and shows him the swordinian of the moon element). Jim, let's go before those scary Len-len momsters come and eat us up.
    **Turns back to Stahn**
    Toppy: Hey mister, you comin'?

------------------
    What was the start of all this?
    When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?
    Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
    From deep within the flow of time...

But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves.

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under Cerulean skies...

Book of Time, Chrono Cross

7. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

Stahn: Hey kid! Wait up!!! Neuestadt is in the other direction!!!

*At the forest, by the river Neuestadt. Both are walking silently, Both thinking*
    Stahn: That's a strange looking sword you got there... Miss um...
    *looks at the swordian*

*Toppy is quiet, seems to ignore Stahn. Both come across a huge stone the blocks the path*

Stahn: Hey kid! This way... If we stay along the river we would get to the city. Besides it's safer than going deep into the forest, there are scary mosters. Let rest here beside this rock...

*Both sit and lean on the rock exhausted*
    *Stahn offers water and bread to Toppy. A sudden Vibration is felt from the rock. Both ingore it. Again they feel the vibration again but stronger this time*

8. Meaikoh

Toppy: Muh-mister...what-what's happening? I'm so scared! (Trembles like a leaf)

9. Meaikoh

Toppy tries to snap Stahn out of his torpor by bopping him on the head with Jim
    Toppy: Muh-mister! Help me! Come on! It's all shaking!
    Toppy looks in amazement as her swordinian begins to glow and float in the air.
    Toppy:M-muh-mister, what's happening?!

10. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

*Swordian:* It's behind you!

Both turn to see that the great stone was nothing more than a huge lens mosnter, the Lens Snake.

Toppy: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

Stahn: A snake! A big snake!

*Swordian:* Come on Toppy, use me!

Stahn: The sword spoke!

Toppy: No dummy that's Jim!

11. Meaikoh

Toppy: No dummy, that's Jim! Waah! I wanna go home!
    (Cries as the sword floats down and hovers in front of her)
    *Swordian*: Take me! I'll guide you!
    The Snake takes a lunge at them, but Toppy works up her courage until she grabs the Swordian.
    Toppy: N-now what's happening?!

12. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

[Battle Mode]

Stahn : Toppy! Get back! Take this you ugly beast!

The snake was focusing on attacking Toppy, however now is looking straight at Stahn!

*STAHN:[action]Stahn normal physical Attack.[/action] [result] Snake lost 1 HP and Stahn sword broke[/result]*

Stanh:In shock! Ah! My swords... Toppy Run!

*SNAKE:[action]Paralyze fang[/action] on Stahn*
    Stahn: I can't move.. Damn! Toppy run!

The swordian starts to glowins. It emits a light, that reminds anyone who see it's of the moon light.

*Toppy:[action]Swordian Srecial Attack Moon Beam![/action][result]The snake lost 100 HP. 50 Left[/result]*

Stahn: Woha ! Look at tha Sword go?!

It seems as though the swordian is moving, attacking the snake, and the helpless Toppy hanging on to it.

*[reults]The snake is completely shocked and escapes![/results]
    [/battle]
    / Toppy aquires 10 Tp
    / Toppy LV 1
    /
    / Stahn gain 5 Ex
    / Stahn aquires 0 TP
    / Stahn LV 1
    /
    / [ITEMS]
    / 1 Green Gel
    / 1 life bottle
    / 1 Remedy
    / 1 Short Sword
    /
    /////////////////////////////

13. Suzu

Suzu 7th Seat Shinigami

*Stahn uses Remedy*

Stahn: Let's continue our journey.
    [choose] 1.Yes 2.No [/choose]

14. Meaikoh

Toppy: Cuh-c'mon...Let's g-go...I don't wanna be attacked by those momsters an-any more...And! And I don't want this scary sword! You take it! It scares me!
    (Runs away crying in the direction of Neuestadt, forgetting even Jim, next to the river)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.