Manga Tanemura Arina: her works

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Kawaii-neko163, Jul 3, 2004.

1. Kawaii-neko163

Kawaii-neko163 New Member

Hey ya everyones!! I was just wondering what people knew about the works of Tanemura Arina. I bought two of her works: Kamilaze Kaitou Jeanne and ION. I hope they are good. Has any american translating company(?) licensed it yet? I was just wondering. I'm gonna be collecting the Japanese verison to brush up on my japanese but hey just wondering and what artbooks does she have? Only Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne one? Well if you can tell me, hee, that'd be great!! Hahahaha!! :anime:

1 person likes this.
  2. Yuuki Miaka

Yuuki Miaka New Member

I don't really know much, but as of now nothing except the KKJ Manga is going to be licensed. I don't know if she has any ather art books or not though. Sry, i'm not much help. :sweat:

3. Kawaii-neko163

that's alright! thanks for replying though! I actually got her KKJ artbook and it is so breathtaking!! Full color 75 page illustrations....ahh heaven!! Oh where can I get the anime? If it's even out....oh and do you know who's licensing it??

4. Yuuki Miaka

Yuuki Miaka New Member

Wah! I really want the artbook; I love her work!

The anime is available on Nextdayanime subbed.(I'm waiting for it to become licenced though) and DC comics are the ones licencing the Manga and it should be released sometime in October.

(Oh, and I think there is a Full Moon Wo Sagashite art book aswell)

5. Kawaii-neko163

The subbed version is legit. right? Cuz I don't want some crappy bootleg version. Ya see my brother got Gundam Seed and didn't know it was bootleg until I read that thread and one of the logos was on the disc. I watched a few of them. The anime is fine but the subtitles in english make absolutely zero sense! Ahem anyway...have you seen it before?? Like w/ a friend?

DC comics are licensing it? That's odd...don't they do comic books. Like thin ones...like Justice League and Superman and Teen Titans Go! (which I love btw.) ? Oh well...can't wait!! Oh wait...I'm collecting the Japanese version...but who says I can't collect both? Oh...wait...my wallet. Snaps!

Oh darling! is it ever amazing!! And the greatest part is it's a huge artbook!! Not some small paperback! I got mine at www.Animegamersusa.com for $17 some odd dollars but the S&H is near $6 but hey it's worth it!! hahahaha!! I'm satisfied!

6. Yuuki Miaka

Yuuki Miaka New Member

I'm not completely sure but from what I have read it isn't legal yet.(wah!) You could try Downloading fansubs. Nope, I haven't seen it yet but me(and a friend I pulled into this obsession. XDD;; ) are hoping once the manga is licenced the anime will be soon after. I have read quite a bit about the anime and I don't think it's anywhere near as good as the manga(Errr,they changed WAY too much)but it still looks cool.

Yup, DC comics are the one's who also do Justice league, Catwoman, Teen Titans and so on. That's what really surprised me but I think it'll turn out fine.(hopfully)

Thanks for the link(now all I need is the money lol) Yeah, I've seen a lot of the art from the book(not nearly all of it though) and it looks so amazing. If only I could get a job so I could buy it. -__-;;

7. Kawaii-neko163

Do you by any chance know when it's going to be released? Or is the licensing still pending? I am hoping also they do a good job. Everyone wants to get in the manga licensing craze! Have you noticed it's getting really popular??!! How awesome is that! :D

Oh Yeah I figured the anime wouldn't be legit. til released here...but it takes so long for it to be released here! :sad:

8. Yuuki Miaka

Yuuki Miaka New Member

Nope, sorry the official release date is unknown at the moment but if I hear anything I'll be sure to tell ya. ~__^

=( I know what ja mean...it is a very long wait but atleast it should become licenced sometime after the manga is released.(hopefully :sad: )

1 person likes this.
  9. Kawaii-neko163

I'm hoping they'll release it before I turn old! But Still I am excited that it'sgoing to be released!! By the way is the picture in your sig. from the anime?

10. Yuuki Miaka

Yuuki Miaka New Member

Yeah, I'm really glad someone's finnally releasing it. Afterall we're not getting any younger. LOL(now I just have to hope they licence FMWS and Time Stanger Kyoko before I get too old to read. lol)

Yeah, my siggy pic is from the anime. Hehe, me and my friend thought that was funny.(we were watching an AMV and we were laughing the whole time.) XDD;;

11. Kawaii-neko163

I've checked their site like a million times and they still won't tell me when its gonna be released. The directions are vague and the infomation is even worse. Gezz it's feburary almost march already! I wish they'd hurry up! Anyway thanks for all your replys.

12. Kawaii-neko163

I heard that they're releasing the manga in september. I actually have the first 2 volumes in Japanese. I really wanna see the anime. Even just one episode would suffice. ahhh!! ur so helpful. I hope u come back.