Recreation tattoo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rai Konoko, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

ok ... on my 18th im getting a tattoo, i already got my eye on a few that i like, and even designed my own ... maybe you guyz have suggestions for a tattoo, or even more pictures ^^
    this is the one i want most so far :
    Celsius Tattoo

2. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Tat's are a funny thing. Things you think are badass and killer right now, just dont seem that way down the road a bit. Make sure the one you get is "the one" and bear in mind that tattoo needles have a minimum thickness, so very fine lines are difficult to do. Where you're going to get it makes a world of difference too. Your shoulder, where it's fleshy and there's a lot of meat, is different than on your back along the shoulder blade where there's bone beneath the skin, or along your wrist where the skin is thin and tender. An osillating needle hurts like a mother when it begins to grind against a bone or soft, thin skin.

As for suggestions what design or style were you looking to pick up?

~W

1 person likes this.
  3. Cherrygirl

Cherrygirl Cherrylicious!

I got a tattoo on my 17th birthday. Nothing huge, a little cross on my ankle with a rose wrapped around it. Yours is very intricate and pretty, I like it! But it might be difficult to do. Where are you going to put it and how big? The size and amount of colour in your tattoo will determine how much it's going to cost.

Also it'd be cool just to see some of the other tattoos you were thinking of if you have any pictures.

A reeeeeeeally good thing to do once you've decided on a tattoo you want is to print off a picture of it and put it somewhere where you can see it every day (ie, by your computer or beside your bed). Leave it there for a long time so you can look at it every day. That way if you get sick of it, maybe it's not the tattoo for you. Afterall, it will be on your body forever.

Edit: Here is my tattoo if you were wondering. Sorry for the quality it was hard to get a good pic

1 person likes this.
  4. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

it's gonna be on my shoulder blade, and will be bout the same size as the pic i posted. It'll be in colour aswell, so it'd probs cost me a good £120 or £150.

I been thinking bout getting a tattoo like that for a long time, it was either that or an angel with a sword :p
    But none the less i made up my mind.

ummm, along the lines of fantasy, mainly on the woman side of things :D

5. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

How about an angel covered in blood? I know that sounds kinda freaky but what the hay!

Oh yea and i'm getting a tattoo today..TODAY. My mom's doing it for me, well both of them. I'm getting a black heart on my wrist and KHD on my shoulder. (Kenny Henry's Daughter) ^.^

1 person likes this.
  6. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

an idea's an idea freaky or not. And black heart sounds cool

7. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

hopefully in about 20 years, you remember what that picture is even from. from what i understand, it hurts more to have them removed than to get...

8. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

yea i heared, meant to be like the most painful thing in the world... well unless one were to have his 0.0 chopped off. :D

9. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

I guess we are all trying to say THINK before you get it. Even I have to say that.

You wouldn't want to get Tweety and in 10 years have him turn into Big Bird. :p

10. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

here's another tat i had my eye on also:
    Undine Tattoo
    meh ... not to worry ... i thought it through quite alot.

11. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

I love my friend's tattoo, she has a Bible Verse written in Japanese on her wrist where you wear a watch. It's great because it's easy to hide, and it has pretty good meaning. I don't know why japanese, but it does like nice.

Also, be aware, some colors are MUCH harder to remove than others. IIRC, lighter greens and blues get really hard because they use much more ink than normal.

12. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

there are a few good looking jap style tats that look good, but im focused on getting a fantasy girl sorta thing.