RPG Sakeido High School 2 Teachers Building (Closed after school)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kaiyon, Dec 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Yes, indeed had Katsuke taken the leisure to spend his paycheck on a building entirely for teachers only.

Though he was glad the school was opened, he still felt distracted and uneasy about something. Maybe it was the fact he thought his former partner should have been there with him to greet him at the celebration.
    He somewhat felt guilty of leaving him out, and even more about inviting Athena in.
    But perhaps the libraries of knowledge he found in his search for Kaiyon would help prevent the school from trouble.

He went in the lunch room and sat down. He put his face on the table and decided to fall asleep there. Someone was bound to wake him up....

2. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena entered the lunchroom and found Katsuke their fast asleep. She tried to tiptoe around him but tripped over his foot as she moved past and knocked over another chair. She righted herself and the chair and looked over at him as he started to wake up.
    "I am sorry Katsuke, i tried not to wake you."

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Well hello there gang! Hey, look who it is! The guy that saved my life by giving me a job! How'ya doin' buddy?"

Katsuke gave Keitou a look and said "Mr. Satomi, shouldn't you be in class?"

"Oh yeah" Keitou responds. After a second, a rumbling is heard from Tobias' spell demonstration. "I'm taking care of that! More importantly, what are you doing here all bumed out for?" He sees his serious face, looks at Athena and says "I've read your records. There's nothing normal about either of you. I know what you're thinking, and that's why I'm here you know? I just needed some time to see what kind of stuff you're packing here is all? I can do it with all your help!"

Katsuke gasps and says "Are you serious? Can you bring him back!?"

"Of course! I can bring this Kaiyo or whatever guy back no sweat! You're lucky i haven't fought in a while, or I wouldn't have enough power." He stops for a second and looks at Athena and says "Same goes for your staff! 10 years should be enough. I got the whole plan ready!"

Katsuke looked at his face. He seemed to relaxed about this and said "It's worth the shot..."

"Great!" Responded Keitou. "The kids have a small break between my class and whoever's next. That should be enough!"

Out of nowhere, someone comes and says they can resurect who Katsuke's been searching for 10 years? Keitou Satomi obviously had something planned then. A bit after, the sky started glowing, then stopped.

"I'd love to chat some more, but I got a class and two guys to take care of! See ya after class!"

Keitou dissapears....

4. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias had walked away from the class to leave the teacher with his students.

"Katsuke, I don't know where you got him but he's powerful. Keitou's got spirit, but he's really cocky. I probably shouldn't have let him have the draw though, but he's young, hopefully he'll grow out of it." Tobias said as he walked and sat doen in the teachers lounge.

"Don't let him get to you my old friend" ,Katsuke began, "the spellcasters back when we were in school were just as cocky."

"Tell me about it. When we were freshman, we had it bad. Though I find it funny he believes his spells can recreate my techniques. The basics is just about all though. I'm the only surviving person who's knows about the techniques and their meanings. But anways, he's powerful, relies too much on his duplication skills, but he's powerful. The kids should learn alot from him this year."

"He says he can bring HIM back Tobias" Katsuke began.
    "I thought we all agreed it was impossible after the battle" Tobias said.
    "We did, doesn't mean we shouldn't give it a shot"
    "Very true, and we got nothing to lose....."

5. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena looked at them and whispered, "Do you really think we can bring him back? Are we even sure he definitely died... What if...."

Athena felt tears threatening to come, "Excuse me, I'm not sure I'm ready for this conversation. I should be preparing for my class anyways. I will bid you all adieu until we meet again."

Athena smiled and turned knowing the tears were starting as she ran from the building.

6. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias watched as Athena left the room.

"She still loves him Katsuke, and still believes he's alive. If this attempt fails, it will crush her even more. What are we gonna do?" Tobias asked.

"I don't know my old friend, I just don't know." Katsuke replied.

7. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Katsuke looked up for a second and thought of his long lost friend. He thought whether it would be a good idea to try or not.
    Better thought, is if it was a good idea to try this with them. It was simple age-old alchemy combined with dark magic and purified by the holiest of spells.

He thought of Athena, then of his wife. He remembered all those years he spent locked inside his own mind, trying and searching for a way to bring him back.

Sure, the research brought him an entire school back and made him incredibly rich...but the Sword Mage Order denied him a right to use a troop to help him cast his spell.

"Power" he thought furiously to himself after his last failed attempt. His power alone could not even triger the Circles to work.

He studied the consequences perfectly. He just wasnt too sure wether the person they were going to find would be him. It could also bring the horrifying Thorne back.
    "Or worse..." he thought as he remembered a battle he fought alongside the Greatest. "Amott....." he whispered to himself.

"What?" said Tobias.

Katsuke acted foolishly and said "what?"

Tobias looked serious, and without a word he left the room. He knew something was up.

8. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"It's best to let him think" Tobias said walking down the hall.
    "I think I'll check on Keitou. Make sure he hasn't electrified one of our students." he said to himself. When he got out there, Katsuke was there. He didn't even have to guess what was going on. Tobias walked up to the fake Katsuke and the rest of the group.

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Another one of Keitou was evesdroppin through the window. Not only in the conversation, but in their thoughts. Keitou didn't think much of Tobias' train of thought, just the regular he already knows. Then he looked into Katsuke's mind, and heard.

He said to himself "So, THAT'S what happened...."

Then he heard Katsuke say "Amott...."

Keitou quickly dissapeared out of that place, and appeared somewhere far. In that place, he was hurting inside, and said to himself again "Amott? It...it can't be...I HAVE to bring this Kaiyo whatever guy back!"

10. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Although he acted foolish, his mind was filled with more tricks than he let on. Sure, he let his mind be read, but he didn't let on the entire truth of the battle against Amott.
    Katsuke thought to himself for a bit more and went to join up with the Elders.

11. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Day 02

Keitou went to the Teacher's building to rest and practice up a bit. He sat for a while reading a book, until he heard a noise. He looked back but nothing was there, and assumed it to be nothing.

Then, the door opened, and he said "Who is it?", but no one answered. He looked around everywhere, and felt uneasy. His arm was trembling, as instantly after he hit the desk, it completly shattered, and Keitou didn't even feel it.

He used a quick spell to fix it and said "Damn, shouldn't overwork myself that much..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.