Tenchi Muyo Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki (OAV)

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by SteamedRice, Jul 12, 2005.

1. SteamedRice

SteamedRice New Member

Want some more? well here it is...

Vol. 01 Here Comes the Bride!

Tenchi seeks answers from his past while Ryoko faces the present head on. But the gang's world gets turned upside-down when they receive a strange visitor. After composing himself, Tenchi discovers that the mysterious visitor is not his mom, but a long, lost sister who has come to inform him of his arranged marriage and, more importantly, his new fiancée, Noike. While Ryoko, Ayeka, and the others are disputing this, Tenchi leaves to work in the fields, where he unknowingly meets his bride-to-be. When Tenchi collapses from exhaustion, Washu gives him a prescription for three days of complete rest and relaxation! Now, with Tenchi confined to his bed, Noike must find a way to rally the girls into helping out around the house! After proving herself to him and his friends, will Noike finally be the girl Tenchi chooses?

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    ----------
    And of course, your opinions are greatly appreciated...

2. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

Ok what was the point of this post I believe that most people know of Funimations release of the 3rd Tenchi Muyo! OVA. All you did was give a description of the show which is from FUNimation I might add post 3 pictures and ask for opinions. You yourself did not give an opinion which is normally expected of these posts.

Now that my rant is finished. I will give my opinion. I did see the first episode as a fansub some time back and I did quite enjoy it. I have not yet purchased the DVD since I will be going away for 3 weeks and will therefore be unable to view it. My father did watch the dub of it at AnimeNEXT and said that the voice actors seemed to be returning to parts with some trouble.

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

I had a chance to see a preview off one of my media players. Looks great, but i have one question. In that one picture, who are the other tow women standing next to Sasame's grown up form?

4. ZakoSoldier

That is Tokimi one of the three Goddess (the others are Washu and the adult form of Sasami [forgot the name :sweat: ])

5. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Washu got taller, hmmm. Oh i think i just remembered. I believe her name is Tsunami though i could be mistaken.

6. Kain

Kain Plaything of Doom

Tsunami is Sasami's adult form, not Washu's, but that is Tsunami in the picture.

7. ZakoSoldier

I think that is Washu in her Goddess form as she is a goddess. But Washu's height does change within the OVA for comedic reasons. This just shows how much time I have to watch it to notice trivial things like this.