Watase Yuu Works tetsuya/hotohori? reincarnation??

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by maile, Apr 23, 2005.

?

is it possible?

1. nno your a loonie

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. mebbe, there are similarities

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. i thort the same bitlett too!

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. ...SESSIE MENS!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. maile

maile New Member

frankly i never thought anythig about tetsuya wearing glasses all the time,but i was watching the annime with my friend and she pointed out in close to the last eppy...mebbe it was the last eppy...but his glasses fall off and his eyes are exactly like hotohori's, now she started going off "omg, thats why he wore glasses! hes hotohoris' incarnation" yadda yadda and i guess i can see that...but what's everyones opnion? crazy talk or a possibility?

2. Iya

Iya HIP ATTACK!

I voted no right away, but now that I think about it, he does have money like Hotohori.
    Keisuke always borrows money from him.
    But that's the only similarity between the two of them.
    I don't really think so.

3. maile

maile New Member

you didnt see the eyes? in...either the 2nd to last or last eppy, his glasses fall off...look at tetsuya's eyes

4. Aya Nekoneko

Aya Nekoneko New Member

When I first saw the last episode, I thought that Tetsuya was hinted as being Hotohori's reincarnation as well (the money and definitely the eyes which made him look like Hotohori when his shades fell off). I'll still have to say that he isn't though because of events in the 2nd FushiYuu arc (and OVA 2).

5. maile

maile New Member

true true, i finally got to see that...mildly saddened :( but hey, w/e....i had mymoment :p

6. Fushigi Rockna

I can't see Tetsuya as Hotohori's reincarnation. I just can't. Don't matter how much money he has or that he has eyes like Hotohori's, I just don't see it. Too much into Yui.

Plus, it's not like Watase-sensei to do soemthing so....I dunno...what's the word...hidden? I'd think she'd give more hints towards this and make him more like Hotohori, personality speaking.

Actually, heh, when I first saw pictures of tetsuya (group pictures) and i didn't know who he was cause I only knew just a bit about the series (like most of the main characetrs and their interactions with each other) I thought "Oh he's there with Miaka in her world with Tamahome [Taka of course] ...is that Suboshi?" XD Because I knew Suboshi loved Yui, and i just couldn't figure out who the heck Tetsuya was. XD Of course I know now that's not true... :p