Thank You ZanZa!!!

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Battousai, May 28, 2003.

1. Battousai

Battousai New Member

About time a moderator comes in and stops all this nonsense spam going around the Kenshin forums, especially between Hitokiri_Gensai and DistantSamurai 1/2 their points that they have don't even have to do with Kenshin! Thanx for taking a stand..

2. Zero Enna

Zero Enna New Member

yes it sorta a chat but they stik to the subject

3. Solo

Solo New Member

yeah its a chat, but they should do that on PM! If anyone else did it they would say we're spamming. I mean jeez. They only say like 2 words sometime! they flood the topicz...

4. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Which is exactly why the whole forum is in lock mode. Zanz and Guy were unable to keep a close watch over things recently, and neither had suspected it had escalated to this point.

Look forward to a kindler, gentler, cleaner RK forum in the near future. ^_^

5. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

well that shouldnt be too hard as Miss Roxy and I and probably Miss Doa will be leaving...its not because we're mad at you its because we've been quite a problem for you already and we dont wish to do that again so....its been fun and someday maybe we'll come back but until then good day to you...

6. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Ne Minna San, if you notice the threads just seem kind of awkward it's because there was probably a post in there somewhere that was related to, but Zanz or I deleted it.

baka to work!

edit: BTW, we're only deleting the posts that don't relate to the original topic ^_^x

7. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Re: Re: Thank You ZanZa!!!

not all of it, just 1/3 :rolleyes: btw, you are one of the spammers here too, but it was less than them.

And come on people! I don't get all the credit! You have TG here too you know, but he likes to work in silence, I like it wild! :D
    I don't want anyone to think that I am easy ;)

8. UFOtaku

UFOtaku Wachu loorkin at?!

Wow... it must have taken yall forever to clean it all out... o_0 <---*cant talk since shes been spamming*

Well, I guess you know alot about the people here now, huh?