The Alpha Entry

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by That guy!, Oct 15, 2004.

1. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

I'm so stressed. I have so much reading to do and a 15 page paper that I need to start for philosophy. But, my attention span sucks. I start reading my books and then find myself staring at the sky for 20 minutes..

I was supposed to go to this fundraiser tonight for Canadian Catholic Radio - a station that my uncle runs - but it turns out that I was supposed to register a week ago. I thought I could just walk in and eat some food XD I don't think he'll be too happy that my brother and I won't show. I think I'll spend the money on an mp3 player instead.. it's tempting!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Heheh.. I know what you mean about the short attention span thing. For me, it's voluntary. If I'd really rather not be reading something, then I'll have a harder time concentrating.

3. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

umm.. is there anything in the room distracting you? and ya.. there's nothing that I love more than painting, for example, but I sit down on my compute rand stare at the screen too much.
    When I was in Uni, I made really good notes during tutorials, and if I didn't understand something, then I'd read. I don't like when professors say know the notes from bla and bla and chapters 5-9. Seriously. If the Prof didn't go over chapters 5-9 in class, then they shouldn't be tested on.

4. Vegetalover16

Vegetalover16 New Member

ha , short attention span....

your lucky..i can only last 10 mins!! lol!! tokyo is just too beautiful to sit around in. yes , what was i saying? ohhh , look!!! a bunny!! hop ,bunny, hop!! ohhh , a birdie!!! *grin* wait , what was i saying? ^_^