RPG Sakeido High School 2 The Attempt Period (Attempt Failed)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Seishin, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Keitou reported to the teacher's room. Hoping to find someone there, he was dissapointed, for they were already outside waiting, too eager, he guessed.

So outside he walked, and up to Tobias.

"Is everyone here?" Keitou Satomi asked.
    "No, not everyone, a couple of students may have rather stay in class...and a certain principal and a teacher haven't shown, not yet at least."
    "I understand....."

Keitou took his cloak out, and was left with his undercoat. He then took all the things he had in his undercoat, in case of a reaction. It was amazing the amount of things he could keep there. Then, he waited for more to arrive, especially for Katsuke and Athena, but also hoping his students would show, as well as others.....

2. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

"Hope you didn't ask too many students to come too see this." Tobias began looking down at the supplies, "This is meant to be a secret between us teachers but considering the occasion, as long as no more than 5 or so students show, we should be okay. We don't need too much attention or people are going to get suspicious."
    "Don't worry, I didn't. Just the one's we've had our eyes on" Keitou said.
    "That's good. So what are the supplied for and where are those two?"

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"Only the skills I have learned are my supplies here. Literally. I've reaserched this for years too, and the only element I've found is the source of magic. Components and other stuff are kids' things for me. But less I'm worrying about that, and more about those too."
    "Why?" Tobias Replies.
    "Well, I need to say something to them first.....Oh, and don't worry about crowd control, I'm sure we can trust our students..."

4. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

Entering his room Kyuzo quickly threwed the cape onto his bed reaching underneath it he pulled out the long sheath.
    " I better change sheaths this will do for the time being." kyuzo quickly repleid switching the sheaths. As he exited hsi room he quickly vanished in the shadow he knew he should not be out near the rooms but he had to get there quicly and the train was not working. Kyuzo quickly appeared at the train station.

" I better get to the teachers building if I want to watch Keitou Sensei." Kyuzo said looking at his wathc and again he vanished intothe shadows he slowly appeared in the teacxhers building apearing from out of the shadow of the door.
    " am i early." kyuzo quickly asked fixing his uniform jacket.

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Athena and Katsuke arrive on the scene, along with other students. Keitou, Athena, Katsuke, and Tobias get together for a last chat.

"Listen, Mr. Satomi.."Says Katsuke."I don't want you to try--"
    "Mr. Katsuke, I've made my decision, and I have to stick by it" Said Keitou. He then looked at Athena and said "But please, I don't want to raise all your hopes, never dream for the impossible, always hope...that's what she said."
    "But...But I..."Said Athena, almost looking like about to cry.
    "Please..I can't say I will, but I promise you my best..." Said Keitou, as he then walked away in front of them, and the students watching...
    "Hey Keitou!" Said Tobias."Good luck, man!"
    "Same here" Said Katsuke, and then Athena said "Try your best...."

Keitou Satomi walked up, and started his spell.

"For those of you that are in my class! Here's a new lesson! I've been researching on different kinds of spells that one can use, and only those with an extremly high magic skill can use their native tounge to start a super powerful spell. I do warn you though *trying to be funny* don't try this at home!

Spirits of our planet, please heed my call, and help me in saving a life. As God works his miracles, as he too made miracles, on heavens and earth, the ultimate person that changed our way of life. Through dark and light, evil has redemption. Retrieve for us from limbo...."

He stopped, then thought to himself "Holy crap I forgot his name! I should have asked! Wait...I saw it when I was doing my research...Ka-Ka....Kaio--Kaiyo!Kaiyo! That's it!"

He then resumed his spell:

Through total redemption....Kaiyo!

The sky turned gray, but a small part stayed with light. Thunder and lightning, fear in the eyes of the students. A small figure appeard falling from the sky, and it only seemed to grow for each second it fell. Then, it charged at them! It wasn't Kaiyon, but someone else!

Keitou ran towards him, and yelled a quick spell to knock him out. Keitou was weak from using all that power, so he fell to the ground.

Athena, Tobias, and Katsuke ran up to him. Keitou was weak and beat up from the power, he could barely speak. He looked at Athena and said "I'm so--I'm sorry". He got up, but Athena said "You mustn't!", but still got up.

He looked at the person, as did Katsuke, Athena, and Tobias. They all gasped, and weakly, Tobias said "Th.....Thorne...." and fainted....

6. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Darkness blurred into light, or more accurately one large flurescent light on a ceiling. Thorne's eyes adjusted to the lighting within the room, it had been nearly ten years since he had actually been inside a manmade structure.

Thorne tried to sit up but found that he could not move any part of his body besides his neck and head. Either he was strapped down or someone had placed a restraining spell upon him. With no way of moving Thorne took in his surroundings. A few flurescent lights along the ceiling of a fairly large room. A large desk took up one wall with a large bookcase directly adjacent to the desk and a large globe opposite of the bookshelf. Thorne's head was very close to the wall next to the globe and subsequently he had an excellent view of the bookshelf across from him.
    "I must be in an office of some sort." Thorne thought to himself.
    Thorne noticed the globe and desk to his left and upon looking to his right in order to find the exit he noticed a very young figure in a cot about four feet away from him. The young man was unconscious and, if Thorne's suspisions were correct, it was the same person that had torn him from his new home and knocked him out. In Thorne's defense, it had been about 10 years since he had actually attacked anyone but the trauma of the ritual that this man had used was both somewhat painful and had temporarily blinded him. Thorne had charged at the young ritualist not actually knowing what was going on, only that all of his senses were burning and that only a few seconds earlier he had been talking to...
    Thorne's thoughts trailed off and were replaced by another more serious concern...Where was Emma...Where was Bloom?

Forgetting the fact that the man next to him was unconscious, Thorne spoke out in fear and anger...
    "So help me, if your spell did anything to her I'll tear your arms off and whatever else is necessary to prevent you from ever casting a spell again."
    "You wont harm anyone ever again you murderer!"
    The statement had split open an old wound and caught Thorne by surprise. Three peopl had just walked into the room. The first one, a man, was dressed in a swordsman's uniform and had his hand uneasily settled on the hilt of the large sword at his waist. The second, also a man, was dressed in a very well fitted suit and he also carried a sword. This man also appeared to be the one in charge although it had been the first man who had spoken. The third person was a woman, she had entered the room not appearing to want to look at Thorne and the couple times that Thorne did see her face he saw eyes filled with both tears and fire. Thorne knew what eyes like that meant. They were eyes that belonged to someone filled with heartfelt pain, loss, and anger. Eyes that Thorne himself had once been very accustomed to seeing, for he had seen them every time he saw his reflection.

It was only after the second or third of her burning glances that the horrifying reality dawned on him. The woman standing before him was the same girl that so long ago he and his fellow shadowist Karukai had controlled and used as a spy among her fellow students...it was Athena.
    "Then, that means..."
    Yes, the man that had spoken, his hair and sword should have given him away but it had been over 10 years and Thorne hadn't seen anyone but his own reflection and his family in all that time. The swordsman was Tobias, one of the older students at Sakeido and one of Thorne's original concerns with the school. The man in the suit was harder to place but his identity was revealed when Thorne took a closer look at the sword at his waist. Flashes of battle shot through Thorne's mind and the name of that sword's owner became as bright as day...Katsuke, rival and friend of the swordmage Kaiyon.
    Thorne laid in the cot in disbelief, how could he be here, how did he get here, where was here anyway, and most importantly what were they going to do with or to him now. Thorne couldn't think of anything profound to say and frankly he didn't feel that he deserved the chance to say anything. Athena's eyes had opened old wounds. Wounds that had taken nearly 7 years to completely mend but they had left scars. Perhaps they had pulled him back to this world in order to find justice, or satisfy their own desires for revenge. Either way he lay there completely at their mercy subdued by an unknown force or spell. Thorne let out a heavy sigh and said the only thing that he though would have any value of asking, he spoke very slowly and quietly, as if guilt had descended upon him with black wings...
    "I know I dont deserve an answer and I dont even deserve an audience, but I must ask all the same...what has happened? What is going on?

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Kietou started groaning. He was mildly awake, but ultimately weak. He thought up with a bit of concentration, and made a second Keitou be released. This Keitou, unlike the others, was weak. He could barely move, and he wasn't even solid. Barely visible too.

"I guess this is the best I can cook up right now...."Keitou said, and looked at Thorne, as Thorne looked back. Thorne could see the kindness in the young man's eyes.

"You shouldn't worry. I just place a weak spell, if you wanted to, you could get out of it. I had to wake up to let you all know this, which means that this person doesn't really mean any harm....

You were a bit worried, no? I apologise, for your way here must have hurt. Still.....I-I'm sure it hurt me more. You weren't dead....you were locked away.....were you not?"

Keitou dropped to the floor, and looked at the three teachers and said "I-I'm so sorry...."

Keitou dissapeared, and the real Keitou was unconsious again. The spell had now cleared, but Throne was not yet aware of it, since it being so weak. Now it was him, and the three teachers, and a lot of questioning left....

8. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias watched as Keitou attempted to explain what had happened and then feel back into unconsciousness. The moment he saw that the figure falling from the sky was Thorne, memories from 10 years ago rushed into his head. He remembered the begining of the battle when he and his friends took on the principal. He remembered when Kaiyon took on Thorne by himself. He also remembered when he and Katsuke fused together to help Kaiyon out. Lastly, he remembered the look on Athena's face when Kaiyon and Thorne disappeared. Everyone had seen it. It was that exact same look she had on her face right now. He saw that Katsuke also recognized the face. They were all looking at Thorne now.

How was it that he came back and not Kaiyon. Had Keitou messed up on the spell? Did he forget something? What could've it been? Tobias was fingering the tsuga, ready to unsheath it the moment Thorne tried anything. It was Tobias who was the first to break the silence.

"Well Thorne, here we are again. So, where the hell is Kaiyon!"

9. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Thorne's eyes drifted to the floor and off to the side as if he didn't want to acknoledge or even remember the answer to the question.

"I dont think everyone here is ready for the answer to that particular question." Thorne replied as his eyes shifted from the floor up to Athena for a second and then back to Tobias.

"It's been ten years Thorne, I'm not waiting for you to feel like answering me!!!!" Tobias started to make a move towards Thorne but was stayed by Katsuke's outstretched arm.

"I will answer whatever I can as best as I understand when you are all capable of hearing and believing the truth; and frankly, right now, I dont think I could tell you all without risking my own life in the process."
    "I will tell you want you want to know when you are ready and able to handle it."

Thorne had started speaking very quickly and in short breathes, he was both concerned and to a small extent scared of how they would all react to what really happened after Bloom stopped Kaiyon's killing blow with the Demon Soul Catcher. Thorne let his head fall back against his cot and tried to recall the details of what had happened. It felt like a thousand years ago but that was mostly due to the fact that Thorne had tried to lock up those memories...they were too painful now to recall. The reckoning of past sins was never east to recall.

10. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Katsuke sighed then looked at Thorne. As much as he hated him, he did not force an attack on him.

As Thorne spoke, Katsuke remained quiet and observed even the smallest of his actions and reactions. He could almost believe what he was saying. Even though they're all aware that Thorne was stronger than most there, he did not attack.

"Enough" said Katsuke in a calm voice. "Everyone...you're dissmissed" he ordered.

"What!?" they replied in unison. An obious reaction, they were all furious he simply told them off.

"You heard me....dissmissed" he ordered once again through their shouts of argument. He looked at them one by one.

All of them starting getting louder and angrier. They even stepped forward and grabbed ahold of their weapons. Nothing would get in their way when they came this far, and all they got was Thorne.

Katsuke was tired of the arguing and pulled his sword out and called for his Aura force. "Enough!...You are all dissmised and that will be the end of it!" he shouted as they were silenced by his anger.

No one dared to start a fight over something like this. He probably knew what he was doing.

"OUT!" he said once more.

Everyone exited the room in anger and confusion.

As they left, Katsuke looked back at Thorne and began walking out an opposite exit as everyone else. "Follow me" he ordered. He kept walking, and didnt look back if Thorne would follow him or not. Perhaps his reactions would show his intentions.

11. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Keitou was left in the room to rest. All he could do was think inside his dreams.

"What did I do wrong? Was it the name? No, it can't be. His name is Thorne, not Kaiyo. But the mage's name isn't Kaiyo either, it's Kaiyon. So why?" Keitou said.

A deep voice responded "Don't you know?"
    "What!? Who's there!?"
    "You know who..."
    "I wouldn't be asking if I did now would I? Who are you? What spell did you use to get in my dreams!?"
    "Spells....it's always spells with you isn't it? Your major strength, ironically also your downfall...."
    "What the hell do you think you know?"
    "Enough....friend...now do you know who I am?"
    "You damn bastard....how?"
    "The precense of something related to a demon always helps"
    "So you can talk now?"
    "Oh no, but I CAN think...hehe....I'll be seeing you...."

The voice never responded. Keitou took it as this person just left his mind. Finally some peace. So what was it? Am I really not strong enough?

A couple of minutes passed with Keitou meditating within himself, then he finally said to himself:

"I just need....more peace...."

12. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Thorne couldn't believe that he had been spared the hatred of his old enemies. Perhaps Katsuke had something different or just worse in store.

The spell had been weakened just as the spellcaster had said as all Thorne had to do was move his left arm (the one with his Manriki-Gusarri wrapped around it) and the remaining spell was vaporised.
    Thorne sat up and slipped out of the cot. The floor felt cold and alien to his bare feet. Reaching to his side he pulled two large pieces of a brown leather-like cloth and two long brown cords from the sash around his waist. He tied the pieces around his feet with the cords making a sort of brown cloth shoe on each foot. Thorne then followed after Kaiyon, keeping just beyond sword length behind him.

As Thorne and Katsuke passed through the other exit in the room he decided to speak up.
    "Am I to assume that we are going to a different place where I can tell you what really happened in private?"

Katsuke continued walking, clearly lost in his own thoughts...

13. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Tobias and Athena walked out and stayed outside. Tobias had sent the students off to their rooms and made sure they went. He then came back to the door where Athena was still standing. Tobias couldn't believe that Katsuke had sent him and Athena out. They were all in this together. They had been through this thing together for the past 10 years. Tobias punched the wall.

"Damnit! Why did he make us leave? I didn't intend to attack Thorne. Katsuke knows me better than that. Hell, I never even drew my sword. I just asked the question that was on all three of our minds." Tobias said.

'I'm sure Katsuke intends to tell us all that happened when he returnd", Athena began, "he just needed to get Thorne comfortable enough to talk."

"Yeah, I hope so" Tobias said.

14. Athena

Athena Wisdom comes with Sadness

Athena sighed as she retreated into her own thoughts. At the sight of Thorne so much pain had returned to her. She had thought she had healed but seeing him... brought back so many memories. How they had managed to use her and turn her into a spy... something she had never forgiven herself for. She'd managed to come back to herself to help Kaiyon but it wasn't enough... he still...

15. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

Onyx had seen what happened. She was very interested in what transpired. But unfortuinately she was sent back with the rest. "So," she said cautiously to Kyuzo "who do you think Thorne is?"

16. Seishin

Seishin Guest

A hand rested on Onyx's shoulder. When Onyx first glimpsed at it, she thought she saw a gray hand, but at the mere blink, she saw that it was actully a regular human hand, Keitou Satomi-Sensei's to be excact.

"Thorne is someone you shouldn't worry about right now. Now, you should get back to class, you must not be late" Satomi said.
    "Well, when do I get to know?" Responded Onyx.
    Keitou got his face close to Onyx's, and whispered "When the time's right, of course..."
    "W-Wait!" Shouted Onyx,"I thought you fainted"
    "Oh, I feel better now for some reason. Part of me felt like I had the strength to finally get up now..."

Keitou Satomi-Sensei headed on forward, to his next class, and what's to come...

17. Kaiyon

Kaiyon Grim Reaper

Katsuke lead Thorne through another exit. As he walked, he contemplated on questions he was eager to ask Thorne. Part of him was exited. The dissapointement of not bringing him back wasnt strange to him.

Katsuke stopped and took a deep breath.

"You realize the others arent too happy with what i did, right?" he told Thorne.

"I realize" he responded.

Katsuke walked up to Thorne and punched him in the face several times. Thorne did not fight back.
    With Thorne laying on the ground, Katsuke's anger only led him to continue beating him so much until Thorne fell unoncious.

A few hits after he realized Thorne was down, he grabbed him and dragged him towards the place where he was summoned from.

His years of discipine were wasted as he spit on Thorne's face.

"Lets let the others take care of you, you Shadow garbage"

Once a highly respected Sword Mage, Katsuke grew hateful of all the Shadowists in the world. He had a right to, so as a final act of hatred he picked his sword up and stabbed him right above the heart, then casted a spell just to keep him living in suffering as the sword sent rushes of pain through his body.

Katsuke left, knowing it would not take the others long to discover this.

18. Zealot

Zealot New Member

Thorne was half alive and half unconscious from the pain in his face and chest. "I don't have the right to fight back anymore, not unless my life is in danger. What soluce I can give them is what I must do, although it will never make up for what I've done."

Thorne reached up to his face and wiped away the blood that was draining from his mouth and nose. The Manriki-Gusari around Thorne's left arm was pulsing giving off a faint silver glow, longing to protect its master from the injuries he was sustaining. "They will have their way with me for as long as my life does not end, but I will not let them kill me. I've committed horrible sins in my life but I will not commit another one in order to repent for sins long past." "I have too much to live for, if I can only get back to them."

Thorne sat in an open field with numerous scorch marks that dotted the ground around him. "They will come and I will give them what satisfaction I can, but I refuse to die here...death will not force me to abandon them."
    "I will not be killed!"

19. Seishin

Seishin Guest

"You know" said Keitou behind Throne,"I couldn't help but to look in....now I understand why."Thorne stood up as Keitou said "Don't worry, I'm not one of the angry ones, unlike Katsuke, I can hold myself, but that's because I didn't have front row seats ten years ago. But that's something they should have learned to forget and forigive. Don't worry, this is my free period, so I'm gonna stay here for a while, if you don't mind.."

"I don't" replied Throne.
    Satomi then said "So, after this little sad moment in the school is over, what are you planning to do?"

Satomi and Thorne both were sitting there, and Keitou knew that anyone was bound to interrupt them at any second with anger...

20. shinigami

shinigami The Dark Prince

I don't knmow onyx but I think that he had something to do with happen here before." Kyuzo repleid watching as Keitou Sensei walked away.

" You know Onyx I think I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen but it might be my imagination." Kyuzo added turnning to Onyx.
    "If you need a sword for the sword class you can use one of mine" Kyuzo quickly told Onyx walkeing backwards and dodgeing the other studnets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.