The backround music

Discussion in 'Akamatsu Ken Works' started by Lime, Apr 20, 2002.

1. Lime

Lime Claude ish MY honey ^.^

Is it just me or was I the only one lost in the sounds of Love Hinas backround music? For some reason, Love Hina and SMJ both had some reallllllly good backround music.

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

i know! the cds for the show are good too! especially the one with the extra dialog "eps". hehe the x-mas one...cute...i wanna find translations of those!! *^-^* tho, the best song is the group version of sakura saku! keitaro's japanese voice has a good voice.

3. MamiyaOtaru

MamiyaOtaru President Bushman

Certain members of this forum already know what I think of the Love Hina music, but for those that don't, it really does remind me of a monkey bashing a casio into a wall :D I rather like it though. It is quite varied and overcomes my dumb comparison. Even when the monkey is bashing the casio, it's pretty cool.

4. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

i don't really remember much of the background music, but i think i liked it :)

I love the starting theme tune though, and the one for LHA :)

they're both great

the song from the spring special (the one where everyone is going to find urash. and naru on the giant turtle thingi.. with "go go go" being shouted every few minutes) is a great song
    go shinobu!