The best

Discussion in 'Rurouni Kenshin' started by Dara, Nov 23, 2002.

1. Dara

Dara Guest

Always that a strong carecter apears ther is some one stronger.
    So what is the big deal of fiting all the time every bode nows that the hottest carecter wins. Give me your opinion of the strongest and nicest guy in Rurouni Kenshin and why. ( It beter be Aoshi or I will kill You.) Good Bye

2. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Well, Kenshin is the strongest and the nicest to be honest..
    Aoshi is not nice, even Sanosuke is nicer!! -.-;
    Even SAITOH is!! ;P

Hehe, well.., actually I havent seen much episodes where Aoshi appears too much in the anime, I wonder why he doesn't appear much...

3. sailorvenus

sailorvenus 24 days to go...^^

The best, huh? Saitoh and Sanosuke...I like them and they're the best for me! Okey, Kenshin too...

4. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Yahiko! Just playin', I really like Saitoh's sword...but I'll go for Aoshi. Cool under pressure. Awesome.

5. wolf_of_mibu

wolf_of_mibu New Member

the nicest guy is, hands-down, kenshin.

as for the strongest, i can think of several people:

1. kenshin - of course. no need to explain.
    2. shishio - he was strong enough to take kenshin's ougi (amakakeru) and ask for more. ^^ god knows who would win if shishio wasnt so... flammable. ^_^
    3. enishi - his desire for jinchuu makes him a very powerful and dangerous enemy indeed.
    4. saito - his belief in justice is the thing that makes him strong, not just his technique.

6. Dara

Dara Guest

Thanks for sending your opinions! I still think Aoshi is the best but thats my opinion. (Kenshin is cool also.) If somebody wants to now I have some greate anime stories in my memory and can send it to you. See you.( I'm still killing if some body complains about Aoshi.)

7. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Hey, no killing in here or anywhere for that matter!! The value of life is too much to take away from others.

For the nicest guy I'd have to go with Kenshin for sure, he's one of my role models! As for strongests; Kenshin, Aoshi, Enishi, Saitoh, Shougo...

8. Dara

Dara Guest

Hay I kill who I want ok. Everybody who said that Aoshi is not the best is going to have a horoble death but olease dont tell me what to do. ( I dont kill people only their computers). Enishi is also very good but what can i do.

9. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

The nicest and strongest would be Kenshin . He is the nicest because, he does chorus, plays with the children, helps those in need, defeats villains while trying not to kill them and the list goes on ... No one in the anime is better than Shinta .. thats why the anime is based on him !!

10. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

The srtongest and nicest person is kenshin^.^x

he's frinedly and he is nice to good pepole:D

TBH... aoshi was evil from the begining:sweat:

11. RuRoKeN

RuRoKeN New Member

damn,i don't believe what i'm reading,all of u are saying who's the strongest and forgetting the main man,how could u people :mad: :mad:,if ur trying to figure out who i'm talking about,well u have to think better........
    well my opinion the coolest are:kenshin(ova),saito,sanosuke(seisouhen),yahiko(seisouhen),and of course Hiko Seijouro
    and now for the strongest:well lets see,kenshin without this man is nothing,without him he's a man without any swords skills,i think u know who i mean,of course the 13th successor of hiten mitsurugi ryu,kenshin's master HIKO SEIJOURO,and u gotta watch episode 43 and watch it carefully and u'll see that i'm right,even kenshin admints that,so i don't think anybody should argue about that..........thanks :D :D :D :D :D

12. Hitokiri_Battou

Hitokiri_Battou New Member

hmmmmmm the best hmmmmmmmmm race between Hitokiri Battousai and the 13th inheiritor of the Hiten Mitsurugi School of Kenjutsu Hiko Seijurouu or actually maybe Hiko the First from the Sengoku Era that used the almighty Ougi Hiten Mugen Zan (when he used this technique he totally desamates Lord Iwano and if u own that manga (volume 6 bonus story, Crecent Moon over a country at war)if look the Ougi Hiten Mugen Zan totally seperates Iwanos flesh from his bones *ouch*) although thats really a pre production character although it does relate to Kenshin alot because its the beginnings of the Hiten Mitsurugi School not to mention the Fuyutski (*Fuyu* cresent *tsuki* moon)(the legendary blade of the Hiten Mitsurugi school) is handed down to Hiko and if u read the manga with the battle between Hiko and Fuji of the Juppun Gatana you'll see that the sword he holds is much longer than a regular katana.

13. Hitokiri_Gensai

Hitokiri_Gensai Gunslinger Girl

actually if u read the literature on the Shinsengumi almost all the RK characters are based on a Shinsengumi Member. Takeda Kanryuu is based on Takeda Kanryuusai. Shinomori Aoshi is based on Hijikata Toshizo. Sagara Sanosuke is based on Harada Sanosuke. anyway as for Aoshi, he isnt neccisarily cruel or mean but rather he hides his emotions in order to give moral and strength to the Oniwabanshuu. its just like Hijikata Toshizo he had to kill his best friend in order to set an example to the Shinsengumi. they say that he cried alone in the dark after that...how sad ><