Video Games The Bouncer

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by GentatsuNoZanshi cc61, Jun 2, 2001.

1. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

This is definitely the best game to hit the PS2 yet. I'm looking for input on who the coolest character is.
    [​IMG] Volt Krueger is my favourite, mostly because he represents honour. He also looks awesome with the facial piercings.
    [​IMG] On the other hand, Mugetsu is cool because of his sheer LUNACY! He also dies in a really cool way.
    [​IMG] Then again, Dauragon C. Mikado is probably the best character in the game for his might. He is the fastest, and his fighting style really kicks.

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

1) I thought Volt looked like a human magnet...and his moves too closely resembled a wrestler...but he definately is the one most like a bouncer

2) Sion was my favorite 'cause he is definately the fastest character...I always favour the fastest tho'...

3) Mugestsu...? One word: annoying. LOved his death, though!!

All in all, Bouncer is a good trip, and a great addition to your collection if you own a PS2...I don't (have no money *sob*). My only complaint was how short the game seemed, even though it plays like one big movie!

BakaMattSu, still gives it four stars (but not five shiny ones - that's reserved for Cloud)

3. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

You shouldn't even have to ask why I like Mugetsu, Baka. You've known me for what, 12 years? Mugetsu is the character I find the most insane, and his madness in an odd way resembles my own (along the lines of "I don't care if I destroy my mind, as long as I get to slaughter you first", or the "I can't WAIT to BUTCHER ALL of YOU!" quotes).
    Also, I found Kou to be faster than Sion, although a way worse fighter. And also, Dauragon is the fastest, but I guess he doesn't count because he's not one of "The Bouncer"s.
    P>S.(2)-> I have been touched by your lack of a PS2, and I hereby extend the hand of Zanshi to you. You can use mine one of these days ...

4. TamaKameKami

TamaKameKami Lord Tama

i think that volt by far was the strongest character
    personality i though they should of made the game longer, but at least the multiplayer kicks butt!!!!

------------------
    -Tama, Kame no Kami
    "Tama, the Turtle God"

5. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

It would have been cool to be able to play through the game as one of the other characters. I could see an odd battle of Echidna, Sion and Volt vs. Dauragon.
    Also, I've begun a conversion of The Bouncer to the D20 system, if anyone wants it, I can e-mail it to them when its done.