Recreation The chat room.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrunkLeprachaun, Apr 28, 2002.

1. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

I think you should all leave your browser there while your surfing. It's usualy just Mordeth, LOT, Kame(erk, I forgot before), Cloud and sometimes Zanza and Skuld in there.
    Maybe it's because of the time difference, but you should always come. It's like a forum, except you can get relpys straight away!!!!( :eek: )

2. Kenshin

Kenshin Commander *nix

Mordeth, Cloud and me (and Kamekazi?) have shell accounts so we connected to IRC 24 hours a day... I guess more people should do this :)

3. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Must be the time zone difference....

Heh, I've made about 3 or 4 attempts to "break in" the chat room... but each and every time I get in, it's bare... I'm not one to really make a habit of talking to myself, either. ;)

BakaMattSu, not going to comment on the self-conversations that happened anyway...

4. KaMeKaZi

KaMeKaZi Insanity$%#

Well Ill tell you this.. One day me and Lord of terror were talking away you came on.. then WHAM left and we were like.. that was a fast visit!...

KaMe

5. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Bet that one was when I tried to log on, but got kicked almost immediately due to the "advertising abuse"... On and Off in a matter of seconds...

BakaMattSu, someday...

6. Riku

Riku New Member

i tried the chat rooms and for some really wierd reason it said I coundn't chat.:(

7. Cloud

Cloud Administrator
    Staff Member

Chatter's block (kinda like writer's block) was it? Just kidding :)

I'm moving the room to IRC.QuakeNet.org - I happen to be an operator on that network so hopefully it will all work out...

John.
    --

8. Mordeth

Mordeth Mordeth Vult!

if ya don't like the web thingy, try www.mirc.co.uk instead, tis a handy lil IRC client for windows.

9. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

yeah! that worked cloud!! thanks*^-^*
    hehehe now i can type freakishly again in a chatroom...it's been soooo long. and i'm so hyper at the moment!!!^-^*

10. Lady Aoi

Lady Aoi Princess of Shirataki

I've tried to log into chat a few times, but I think it thinks my user name is already taken. Usually when I get in there I type but no one sees me or my messages ;_;. Give me a few days til I have my regular compy back, ne? Maybe it will work with me.

~ Aoi

11. Stardust Phox

Stardust Phox Such a Taurean I am!

I had to put in an underscore (underslash?) between my name for it to tell me that it wasn't taken. (Stardust_Phox just doesn't look right... Well, ... Ah n/m it looks fine. :eek:

Anyway, thanks to DST you can find me online from 5-8 (maybe later or earlier) PM EST. (It's later when it's not DST)

Me wants chat wif you guys! :D You people is all nice n fuuuuuunny.