Creative Writing the darkness of my soul...

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by LiLd3vil4u, Nov 10, 2002.

1. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

Ohio miina-san! I want to know what you think of this writing. Please feel free to rant.

There Is More To You Then Meets The Mind

I hear not what your think, but I know you by your thoughts alone. I find them in what you say. I listen not to your words, but to the ideas hidden in them. They flow with your voice, though you would try your hardest to hide them within. You would not even admit to yourself much that I know about you. There is darkness; I can see that in your very movements. You would wish things hurt, or even dead. That is the part of you that must be put away. It will cause bad things for you. Though you can never be whole without the bad. You understand that certain sacrifices must be made for your good. Yes, my friend, there is more to you then meets to mind. He who is foolish enough to judge you by what you say you think. I can see that you do not yet understand. Though I know much of what your still trying to understand, all of the pieces have not yet come together, and I am afraid that even our minds combined still lack the pieces needed to complete this great puzzle of life. So I ask you, take my hand. Take my hand and we shall fall together. We shall fall, and then we shall rise again. Together we will soar. We will find the means to rise above all others, and we shall be helping one another along until we fit the last bitter, or sweet, piece into place, at which moment we will find no more need for each other. So we’ll allow our bond to become that of one another in place of one life to another. That is my grandiose of illusion, that is my ideal. I seek knowledge, even truth. I do not, however, seek power. I wish to be lowly, to be wise and respected nothing. Another of my ideals, my main goal, it is the end to which I create my means. It is the pinnacle of the future that I shall maintain with mine own soul.

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

That is very romantic :)

And your ideas and philosophies are shown clearly through this. And I'm getting kind of a vibe from it like I did while watching Neon Genesis Evangelion like this could be something Rei would say to Shinji.

3. LiLd3vil4u

LiLd3vil4u New Member

lol, my ideas and philosophies are shown through this? hmmm interesting, I never looked at it quite like that before. I havent seen neon genesis evangelion yet, but ive heard its good, so Ill take that as a compliment. :)

4. keence

keence New Member

Wow! talk about pouring your soul out!
    IT was great though

5. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Wow, very nice. For a second, was thinking about myself with the whole wishing hurt and death thing, heh, but anyways... it takes a lot of skill and talent to write something like that, and apparently you have that kind of skill and talent. Good job.