Movies The Exorcist

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by *Fabee*, Jul 14, 2002.

1. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

Have you seen this movie? I've watched with a bunch of my friends last year and it still haunts me.!. SO which scene have made you shiver all over?

The most scarest scene was when the girl was coming down the staircase:eek: To those who have seen it, they'll know what I refering to *shiver*

2. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

Well, in the words og Beetlegeuse, "I must have seen that film 50 times, and it gets funnier every time." Erm, but actualy, I've only seen it once, but it was funny(Beetlejuice{I don't know why the spelling's different} is also a classic film. Wish I could see that cartoon again). I didn't actualy find it scary at all, but I think I'm kind of imune to ph33r(I played system shock 2). I think Ren & Stimpy is more disturbing than that. In case it interests you, there are actualy subliminal images placed in that film, of wierd looking people. Hmm, it's an okay film, but not I don't think the scariest ever.

3. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I just seen it today for the second time and it still had the me cover my eyes like a child! The thing that scared me is I kept imagening that 'something' will happen which makes me more scared!

4. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Actually, I watched it with my mom. I didn't really find it scary.
    I do think the creepiest seen is when she's just walking down the stairs but...neh. I never saw any of the sequels, only the original and the original with extra scenes and such.

I like the way the priest saves Regan. It was a good ending to the movie.

5. chupito

chupito New Member

When ithink about it sometimes i laugh and sometimes i can't sleep, so depends, night or day:)
    the part where she is comeing down the staircase... i tryied to do that... still hurts when i try to do that(OUCH!)LOL!

6. c0ke

c0ke New Member

I don't see how this movie is the scariest movie of all times, It's a good movie and some scenes are freaky (I found the scene where the face of the devil appeared in the dark rooms scary)

7. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

>.< Dont remind me Uncle-S about that scene. To me its considered as the scariest movie ever made because it about the evil spirits and possestion. Other movies for example : Aliens, is not that scary because its involves monsters and nahh it doesnt scare me that much!

8. Project191

Project191 Black Wind

i didn't saw it but i read about it.

they say this film is scary.

too much pepole get scared of it.

when i read this i change my mind.:D