Movies The Godfather !

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Lance Avalanche, Jan 21, 2003.

?

Which is the best (mario Puzo's, and movie)

1. The Godfather 1

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. The Godfather 2

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. The Godfather 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Discussion Only
    So lets talk about the godfather, anyone disses it and you'll be swimin with dah fishes.
    its just the greatest movie ever, so which do you think is the berst 1,2 or 3, and lets discuss it two, and the great acting of Al pacino, if you noticed, when i first came to the site, i did have the gofather banner, and the great phrase "keep your friends close, but uyour enemys closer"...

2. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

My least favorite part would definitely be part 3, because it was very predictable. I knew that mary would be killed in the end as it was foreshadowed in the puppet show. I knew that Sunny's son would take over as godfather in part 3.
    It was hard to choose which was my favorite. I liked part 1, because it showed how the italian mafia functioned and what troubles they faced. I also liked part 2 because it showed how Don Vito established himself and gained a 'respictable' position in society.
    So I voted for part 2, because it showed the past and the present events that the Corlione family faced ..