Music The Greatest Song In The World...Tribute

Discussion in 'Music' started by Kenster, Aug 22, 2002.

?

Is It Good

1. Its The Greatest Song In The World...Tribute.

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. I Hate It.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Well, Its Awright, But Not That Good.

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. Kenster

Kenster Guest

Heyo...
    Heyo everyone its your loacal nebie talkin, i just had to do this, i was kicked out of the chat room cus i was so anoying, i just want to know, does anyone else "LOVE" that song, becuase i think its just so cool, the greatest song in the world actually.

So i've put up a poll, to check if i'm not weird, to check if over people like the song to, so be honest, actually i'm listening ti it now o my computer, its Cool.

2. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

oro?

which song are you talking about?
    is it R Kelly's The Worlds Greatest... that song is a bit full of itself, it's okay though.

3. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

he's talking about Tribute, by Tenacious D. which is about the greatest song in the world, but they forgot it and are doing a tribute to it...not that great of a song really...i still don't find them as funny as ppl seem to think they are...i'll stay with They Might Be Giants...

4. Kenster

Kenster Guest

HA HA HA

HA HA HA...
    Hey there pritty good, though the song has no meaning to it, but its still a good song, though the only way to experience it is to be watching the video at the same time, i need someone to verify this, in the video is ummmm the guy out of meet the parents in it, the manin guy, i think one of the brother people grab him and he looks at the camera, if you don't believe me please look, i think its him.

5. Energizer Bunny

Energizer Bunny i wuv you

i love that song cant get enough of it actually its just an awesome song and plus it has memories attached...*winks*

6. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

It's a nice song, definitely not their best, but nice nonetheless. And Kenster, I have not the slightest clue as to what the Hell you are talking about. :dizzy2:

7. DrunkLeprachaun

DrunkLeprachaun Tetsu Oushi

<-z0r.

I think it's a very good song. It's not the best song in the world(natch, the song they played on that fateful night was), but it's witty never the less and it's got bits from Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath in the accoustic version, so that's cool.
    Any one heard 'Dio' by Tenacious D? That song is so cool. You'd probably have to know who Dio is to get it though...

8. *Fabee*

*Fabee* Retired

I like the song, but I dont think that its greatest song in the word ;) I got to admit that the music video is funny, but that doesnt make it better than 'Reflection' (<-- which in my opinion is the best song in the world :p )

9. Kenster

Kenster Guest

Cool

Cool...
    i think its the coolest song in the world, Tencious D are just so funny, i think this thread has died so i'll liven it up with a new topic about the song...

The Greates Song In The World...Tributes Video
    Hey have you seen the video for it i think its just so funny and great, my dad loves it so much that he actually bough the guitar that the devil holds, its cool, its red and kinda triabgular, so people do u like the video, its just soooo COOL.

10. Cool Capone

Cool Capone Guest

:dizzy2: