Movies The Hot Chic

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by GenericHero5, Dec 17, 2002.

1. GenericHero5

GenericHero5 All Ska Super Star

Wow. This movie sucked.

I was expecting comedy, and although this movie was kind of funny, it had more of a "gooeey romantic chic flic" thing. Bah. Noone needs that.

I want my seven bucks back.

All through the movie, Rob Shneider (the possessed, girly Rob Shneider) is hitting on the girl's boyfriend. Confused? Yeah, I was, too.

Never before had I left a theatre early. Nor had I demanded my money and time back. But this two hour piece of drivel merited both.

2. BakaMattSu

BakaMattSu ^__^
    Staff Member

Must have been a limited region release, cause I'd never heard of that movie until now.

Hoo boy...sounds like Schneider's pretty much been flushed down the toilet at this point, huh?

3. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

I'm in full agreement. That has to be one of the most disappointing movies I've ever seen. I was expecting something a lot, A LOT better, with much toilet humor ...and just...other humor. I didn't just pay seven dollars, I paid 7.50. What a sad sad waste! Wait til this movie comes out on video to see it.....and try not to pay anything for it because it won't be worth it. Hell, n/m. It's not even worth your time to actually watch and SEE how bad it is.