Books The Hunter'sThe Blade Trilogy

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Luffy, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

The Hunter's Blade Trilogy is about a dark elf ranger named Drizzit Du'Urden who in the first book goes agaist an army of Orcs with his friends Catti-Brie Wulfgar Bruenar tro help with stand the army of 1 thousand orcs in the 2nd book at the battles of Shallows a death happens or does it? book 3 push back in to the Dwarven strong hold of Mithrel Hall a battle raging on with the help from allies to defeat the the orc army can they do it read the book to find out :p

here is a picture of the cover of the first book (scan2)
    2nd Book cover (scan3)
    3rd book cover (scan4)

any body read them sorry for the bad summary not really my cup of tea any way if youve read them what did you think?

P.S. sorry pics are so small :(

Attached Files:

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

The pictures look pretty good. I might read it. How long are each of the books and have you read all of them yet?

3. Luffy

the 1st one is 366 pages
    the 2nd one is 370 pages
    the 3rd one is 376 pages
    and in the back of the second one you can buy Drizzit's swords but they cost 245 dollers each :eek: and i have read all of them they are really good they are some of my favorites

4. Hitokiri Tenma

Hitokiri Tenma New Member

You spelled his name wrong, it's Drizzt. I've read all of the books that have Drizzt in them. There are actually alot more.

5. Luffy

Yea i know there is about a 5 book seris on him i belive? i would like to read that this summer R.A. Salvatore is one good author!