Yu-Gi-Oh! The Last Story....

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Fushigi Rockna, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Fushigi Rockna

The last season...the last arc of Yuugiou, the last story if you will...

The Egyptian Arc, followed by the final duel....

Okay, enough of the mellow dramatics, let's get some discussion goin'!

Quite personally, i lvoe the arc...I love finding out all about this...and to think...if the whole series had been like this, without the card game, then otaku would consider it a extraordinarily good anime. (cause let's face it folks, alot of people don't like YGO because of the cards and the marketing and the blah blah blah and fail to see how great it REALLY is ><)

So...post away~~~

2. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

wellllll to be honest, I do think that if it had real monsters instead of cards it would have been better as well.

wait a minute are we talking about when Yami goes back to the Egyptian days..oh dear please tell me I haven't missed another season..heh I like the manga better anyway..
    I haven't watched much of this season, if this is what your talking about. Even though my beloved is in it. In his darker days. ^^ But anyway, the manga is up to the point where the anime is, and I find the manga more interesting..especially when Bakura dies and comes back. This season I came to the point where that guy was walking towards a fight or something and Isis (Ishizu's old self) told him she saw in her necklace that he came back.

3. Fushigi Rockna

that would be Mahado. Not Mahad, Mahado >.>
    The anime's now farther than the manga XD

4. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

thanks ^^ but oh well, at least i won't miss anything. If thats the guy i'm thinking of, he's super hot. Isis even looks better to me in the older ages..

5. Fushigi Rockna

Ya know what i find strange? priest Seto *takes to moment to giggle like a little lovesick school girl* has prettier eyes than his present day self. Oo I noticed it when I was looking at the countless amount of screenshots I have. oO They're a lighter colour and they're all shiny~ O.O

Kaiba isn't as big in the manga tho at this point. At least i don't think so. i mean Priest Seto is, but Kaiba himself isn't. In the anime, Kaiba goes back in time too........and i guess Bakura sucked a bit of his soul to revive himself or something? o_O that kinda left me going 'wtf?' DX

6. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

Well yea, i've noticed. Seto isn't big in the manga. The priest Seto is even more of an ******* in the manga than in the anime.

Yea, from what i've read. Bakura dies because Yugi ( the quiet one) and all his friends go back to the time to save Yami and in doing so, helping him kill Thief Bakura, but Necro (or whatever his name is) goes back in time to save the thief Bakura bringing him back. While the real Bakura in the millenium ring stops Yugi and his friends from objecting..thats the last issue of Shonen Jump I recieved.

thank satan for WAL MART

7. Fushigi Rockna

Well in the anime, they've gotten past that...they've found the pharaoh, but Bakura stole the puzzle! So yami went after it, and left yuugi and the others behind. And now all the priests (and the evil Akhenaden) are atbthe village of Kul'elna. i guess they defeated Bakura (I missed that part) but then Akhenaden showed up and relieved he's Seto's father, and tried to brainwash Seto. Now Bakura and yami are in this board game thing on a pyramid sticking out of the sky o_O
    That's when kaiba shows up. He's called into ancient Egypt by bakura and then the instant he gets there, bakura uses Kaiba's soul to bring back his former self, the same way Yami got energy from his friends to bring himself back.
    Later, kaiba re-awakens and gets pissed off because he thinks this is all one big hoocus poocus magic trick...then he runs into kisara. She's tyring to go warn Priest Seto. She first think kaiba is his priest self, but soon leaves him, without answering a single damn question he asks her. XD
    Akhenaden is still trying to brainwash his son, but it ain't working with Yami and the others around, so he opens a portal, throws Seto into it and disappears.
    Then yami goes after him, and I'm starting to wish for Atem/Priest Seto slash fics...erhem....
    It last left off with the Yuugi-tachi about to fidn out yami's real name (which is Atem)....
    that was a month ago...STUPID WB IS SHOWING JOHNNY TEST INSTEAD OF YGO NOW!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO