Creative Writing The Line Between Good and Evil

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Hitohiro, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Hey everyone. I've been working on this story for some time and wanted to see what yall thought about it. My biggest problem is the title so if you come up with a good one, let me know. Here's the epilogue to the story, just so you get the point:

Long ago when the world was young, GOD set upon the earth two entities. The entitiy of Light, Yang, and the entitiy of Darkness, Yin. The two were constantly fighting over the struggle of power. Yin wanted more and Yang fought just to keep him from obtaining it. Of course, sense their powers were even, the battle always ended in a draw. Finally, a war broke out between the two that would launch the world into chaos for over a million years, disrupting the balance. Then, GOD decided enough. He encased the two entities within an ancient seal, keeping them imprisoned together forever, and making sure their powers reamined balanced. The chaos ended and the world was balanced once again. For even though the entities were gone, their presences still remained. For millions of years, GOD has waited for someone to come along who could control the two entities. Now an evil presence has been awakened upon the earth and threatens to disrupt The Blance. The Prophecy of the Protector has not come true.....until today.

Let me know what you guys think. Any comments, opinions, etc are welcomed.

1 person likes this.
  2. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

So far it is good. I like it. Very interesting.

The title doesn't match yet. But there is more to come right?

3. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Of course. I should have the first chapter done with in the next day or so. Yeah, the title I already figured. That's the biggest problem I'm having right now.

4. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Now is this just a rough draft, placing your ideas down on paper or is this going to be part of the final piece?

The idea has been seen before, but new interpretations on it are always fun. My only question is why is God waiting for somoene to control both Yin and Yang? If they're locked up and sealed away then what's the problem?

Also, what is this great disrupter messing with the balance?

~W

5. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

I just now saw this post, oops. Okay, lets see here. Firstly, that was just like the prologue, the basic idea of the story, and the prophecy that goes with it. For your second question, they are locked up, but an evil pressence has appeared which disrupted the whole balance so now someone has to come along and detroy the earth and return it to normal. Basic kinda story eh, lol? For your last question, that you'll have to wait and see in the story.

6. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

people think i never read the whole thing..pfft. Well this looks like something that would hook me. Very well.

7. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

It's aswome! So what im getting from it, it Yang was good and had powers and represented law. And Yin is the opposite, representing chaos. They were like frozen? Sealed away in time? whatever. And the protector this prophechy talks about holds the power of balence. Or does he take on the role of Yang and the bad guy Yin.....

8. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

He is intrusted with the spirits and is able to fuse with their spirits so in essence, he becomes the balance. Look for the first chapter coming soon!

9. Orion

Orion Gears

So far it's good. Interesting story. Now, tell us; is this main character just some average shumuck like most great powers are entrusted to, or is he just as powerful as, if not almost, as powerful as Yin and Yang?

10. Hitohiro

Hitohiro Angel of Wind

Ah, now there's the question I was waiting for someone to ask. He actually has incredible spirit energy, which allows the connection to be made easier.