Creative Writing the meaning of love version 2....

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Teddz, Jan 11, 2003.

1. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Y'all wanted a follow up to my "meaning of love" thread...well here is the "longer" version....

These actions have not happened only the gift exchange thingy (though i meant...only gift exchange, I'ven't told her my feelings for her...................yet) and the hanging out part!

Please Enjoy this longer version, and give me some comments :)

Love. What is it?

Tell you what love is. It makes your heart so fragile. The feelings for that single girl makes you so...so..infatuated.

She's just sitting there in class, and you see her, and you have this strange feeling inside. You go up to her and say "Hi" and she looks up at you and smiles. A Smile!
    You talk to her at school whenever you get the oppourtunity and when the time has arrived, You get her cellphone number...so you decide to "Sms" her alot. You get her email adress, and you talk to her all time at msn, making her happy. At school you are always with her, talking to her at breaks, and lunches...and you follow her to the bus station. You and her have started this strong friendship....
    During vactions, you hang out with her, helping her to decide what to buy during big sales and you feel so lonely when she gives you that "good bye-i had a great time-hug"...
    Your feelings starts to be more "romantic". You think about her all the time, you "eat her", you "drink" her, you dream about her and all you do, is just loving her....
    Christmas time arrives at the speed faster than the rain falling down. You and her decide to exchange gifts and what to buy for someone you love and care so much?
    Something special, a necklace! It costed you alot of money but it was worth it. She was thrilled with joy while accepting the gift and you knew that you have done something special. She opens it and puts it on, and her eyes are filled with joyful tears. You see her deeply in the eyes while saying "I want to give you this gift because you are the most wonderful person i've ever met. And i care about you soo much that words cannot explain my feelings for you.." She stops smiling, and she looks deeply into you eyes. Your hearts is jumping at fast speed, while your mind is saying "Oh God...she's gonna reject me!"
    But what happens, you are kissing her! Her arms are around you and your arms around her!
    Your life isn't the same anymore, your life has been changed. You share tears, happiness, Joy, sadness but most of all...Love!
    Time flies by and she suddenly becomes...unhappy with you. You ask her what's wrong and she looks at you, and says..

"I think we probably should just be friends...."

The Pain crushes you. You feels as if your soul has flown away...and tears flow down your chins. Just imagine! You see her everyday, and still...the tensions between you and her are so cold that you can't even say "hi".....
    Love just takes hostages...love breaks up wonderful friendships

I hate love.

2. Nephilim_X

Nephilim_X New Member

I had a similar experience around 6 months ago or so.

And know what?

It hurts.

And it will continue hurting for a while.

And you'll look for a way out, any way out, any way to end the pain.

And there are things that'll cover it up, like excess.

But they'll only cover it up.

To feel better you'll need to confront your feelings directly and deal with them. Its like Shakespeare said: To thine own self, be true.

There is nothing to be gained in avoiding those feelings, or trying to destroy them with hate.

Eventually, you'll suddenly feel much better. And odds are you'll discover what made you feel better entirely by accident.

No worries, laddy. We're hear for ya.

Edit: I know it sucks, but, its better that you took the risk of loving. You could have kept it secret, and you'd always be wondering "What if I..." and you'd be mourning what could have been... Life belongs to the Bold.

Its better to die fighting on the battlefield than cowering on your knees.

3. Teddz

hey thanks...

but this has never happened :D

it was mostly made up from my mind....but the present giving thingy (Kissed? Nope :D we are very good friends..) and the "hanging" out is true...the rest...i just made up :)

But thanks anyway....

4. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

yup....
    ummm...
    yup....
    ummm...
    interesting..

5. k0gepan

k0gepan New Member

agonizing over suzie still Teddzor? Chroist, that girl has been in yur head for ages I tells ya. You swede's.....always having such intense feelings. Ya gotta take er easy, like us Canucks. Love's not there til eleventeen million ways have been proven. ;) I hope things work out for you.

6. Teddz

lol...well....you just have to let time decide...so whatcha think about this "newer" version? If you have read the old one that is :p

7. Sebastien

Sebastien Guest

Wow That One Just.. Really Amazed Me. It Was Totally Better Than The Last One! Try and Make a Version 3 Even Sadder :)

8. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I like this one, but the first version moved me more than this one .. heh :)

9. blood_pheonix

blood_pheonix New Member

yeah.
    i agree wif u, zanza.
    this one is to speciffic,
    the otherone was more general.
    but its good nothertheless.

note:ive had a bad spelling day today.

10. Teddz

hehe thanks for the comments :>

I will try to make a version 3...if i could do it sadder :D

Yeah, Zanza, Blood_Phoenix, I agree with you too, I Like the old one better....

11. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I usualy don't like love story or anything, but lately I am in the mood for a sad love story!! :p

12. Lethal Angel

Lethal Angel New Member

Actually, _Teddz_, these "the meaning of love" threads sound alot like a poem I found on a website, written by a lady by the name of Rose Walker, and copyed because I thought it was cool:

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible, isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens your heart and it means someone can get inside you and mess you up.You build up your defenses. You build up this whole armor,for years, so nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wonders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They don't ask for it. They do something dumb one day like kiss you, or smile at you, and your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so a simple phrase like "Maybe we should just be friends" or "How perceptive" turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart.
    It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a body-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. Nothing should be able to do that.
    Especially not love."

Coincidence?