Recreation The mindless Ramblings of an Otaku fangirl

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meaikoh, Nov 21, 2001.

1. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Ok, so I wanted a rambles topic, I made a rambles topic. The cool thing about anime is that you can pretty much find ways to relate to the characters even tho sometimes they are way weird. Like the way Relena is so naive? lotsa people don't like her but they relate to her in a strange way anyway. Oh well, I better quit rambling so that you guys can have your turn. (stops rambling)

------------------
    What was the start of all this?
    When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?
    Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
    From deep within the flow of time...

But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves.

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under Cerulean skies...

Book of Time, Chrono Cross

2. GentatsuNoZanshi cc61

That was rambling? I hardly noticed. But then again, I do so much of it that it must seem normal to me by now [​IMG].
    Anyway, I'm going agree on the relating to anime characters thing. I'm like Vegeta-meets-Sanosuke plus Ebismaru-meets-Oolong plus Happosai-meets-Grand Kai times Jubei Yagyu over Washu all to the power of Goku plus D times everyone in Ninja Scroll. Total that up, and what do you get? 42, of course! For those of you in the audience who are unenlighted, that's the answer to The Great Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything, and, as a strange coincidence, one of my favourite numbers. The bottom line is that all the aforementioned characters have something in common with me, and I even left out a few to keep that formula short. I left out a few, like Yajirobe minus Kenshin because they cancel each other out, in a strange way.

Well, you asked for rambling, and I'm just getting warmed up. Let's keep rollin' rollin' rollin' rollin' ...

While I'm unloading nonsense, I'm going to complain about my drama teacher. She's basically cool and all that, but in class we're splitting into groups to perform a scene from a movie or TV show on stage. Here's the problem: SHE WOULDN'T LET ME DO ANY ANIME SCENES! [​IMG]! Granted, it would be reproduced by actual actors onstage instead of animated characters, but it would have worked so well with the group! I could have done Love Hina (the class is practically a reproduction of the Hinata Inn, what with the high ratio of girls to guys), Sabre Marionette J (although casting Hanagata may have been trouble, convincing this guy who could play it perfectly to play the part at all), or something from Tenchi perfectly, but of course she wouldn't let me! I'm mad with grief over this. At least I managed to convince her to do a whole unit on British comedy at the end of the semester. Maybe I could convince a few people to fan-dub something with me ... that'd be cool, no?

Anyway, that's all I have for now, and in the name of all that is big and purple, it's about time!

GENTATSU: That's some mighty fine rambling, boys.
    NO: It's not my best work ... [​IMG]
    ZANSHI: Nonsense! Why, let's go again right now!
    NO: Not right now, y'alls ...
    GENTATSU: Come on, Z! Let's rock this ---
    CC61 (in Qui-Gon Jin Gear): [grabs G and Z's tongues] Don't do that again!

I'm out, y'alls!

------------------
    DAMN IT! I'VE CHANGED AGAIN!

3. Meaikoh

Meaikoh See you later, Moderator

Oh! THAT 3BIL TEACHER! I'll grind her bones to make my bread, oh wait that's giants, not Fangirls. Did you know that there's a book called the stinky cheese man? Well, in class ok and at my school the teachers won't let us start an anime/manga club!!! My friend Matthew and I have THE GREAT BIG HUGE GIANT PUNCH SCENE rehearsed perfectly. You know, in endless waltz between Duo and Heero:
    Heero (Me): Duo, I have another favor to ask you.
    Duo (Matthew): What's the matter, eh? You're suddenly asking me all these favours...
    Heero: Hit me now.
    Duo: What?! Have you gone nuts?
    Soldiers outside:OPen the door, OPen it now!
    Heero: Hurry up, we don't have much time.
    Duo: Alright, I'll give you my best shot.
    (Duo cracks his knuckles and hits Heero in the face, sideways. Heero's face snaps sideways, then he brings his fist up super-fast into Duo's gut/?nuts?)
    Duo, gasping: Why...Why in the...?
    Heero: For your own good. That's one for one. (To Trowa) He's all yours now.
    Anyway, I hate my homeroom teacher, her name is Mireil Beaudoin and she gives a whole new meaning to the word 'Baka'
    Ok, so I ramble better in school, or after coffee (which I don't drink often, yucch, tha'ts stuffs nasty.)

------------------
    What was the start of all this?
    When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?
    Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
    From deep within the flow of time...

But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves.

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under Cerulean skies...

Book of Time, Chrono Cross