Creative Writing The Nights Of Fear...

Discussion in 'Written Arts' started by Kenster, Aug 28, 2002.

1. Kenster

Kenster Guest

Heres a stroy i did, if you think its good or bad could you say as i on't think if i'm writing to the right standard, though i doubt many people will be reading all of this.

Nights Of Fear

Chapter 1
    The boy turned his head to see if any more soldiers were coming, straight away three of them were coming, he looked confused and puzzled, why were they coming after him? this was the second load of soldiers now, the previous bunch were cold out behind him, they looked as if they were going to be like that for a few days or two, but anyway, the three soldiers had finally reached the boy, the boy was about 17 and had slick hair that all waved towards the front of his head, his eyes were filled with hope and glory, he was a good looking boy but didn’t care much about life, he just lived it. The soldiers had stopped in front of him and had already drew there swords, they looked terrified as they had just seen the soldiers behind him, they stood there staring at him, waiting for him to pull the first move
    “Why are you attacking me?” the boy said “uh…be. Because you errr…killed some of our umm…men, so we have to kill you” one of the soldiers said looking scared to death, the boy looked at him and was confused, he wasn’t confused what the soldier said but how he killed the soldiers, he was usually a weak boy who could hardly do much, but to kill three soldiers in one hit was amazing, he drew his sword once more, the soldiers backed of a step, suddenly a smile appeared in his face, he was ready to kill again. He swung his sword in front of the soldiers just enough to cut into there vests, straight away they flung against the wall behind them, the boy ran straight past them as if he knew were he was going, he ran through the door, as he was running a soldier approached him but was bashed by his speed and was knocked out, finally he found himself outside. Behind him was his house, it was a small house, his parents died when he was small and he lived with his brother, his brother looked nearly identical, but his brother was one year older, he was 18. In front of him was a long stretch of nothing, on the sides were small cliffs on top was large fields that were farmed by him and his brother. The boy looked far out into the distance, he couldn’t see anything, he was looking for his brother, he had gone on a rampage killing all the soldiers, but he was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly from behind him five soldiers ran out, without even seeing them the boy was knocked over, they began kicking him straight away, he stood up as if he were fine, he was confused once again as why he wasn’t hurt, the soldiers backed of, ”huh, this punks not human”, one of the soldiers said, the boy was already holding his sword so he swung it at them again, they were all floored in a single hit. This was incredible it was like he was a super human, he had never seen these types of powers before, and still smiling he put his sword back in his case. Then out of nowhere came an arrow at full speed, he didn’t even see it coming, it stuck straight into him, he looked around to see were it came from, there on top of one of the cliffs was a soldier shooting arrows at him, he dint feel the pain, until another was shot at him, suddenly like a gun shot to his head, he fell over, it was strange, a arrow hadn’t hit him, it was like his mind pushed him, the arrows kept coming, some missing some smashing into his back and stomach, now the pain was frobing, just then he couldn’t take anymore he curled into a ball and looked at the ground, arrow by arrow, he felt everyone, just then they stopped, was he dead ?, has he reached his final moment in time ?…He stood up the arrow shooter was gone, he looked around, it was total silence, he was still next to his house but it was colder that before, blood ran of his chest and dripped onto the floor, he began to feel weak again, his eyes were getting weaker and weaker, he looked up the stretch of road, there stood another arrow man, he wasn’t wearing the uniform though. Was this the man who saved him? is he still alive ?, there were so many question going though his mind, but he couldn’t answer any of them. Who was the man?

Chapter 2
    His vision was blurred as he woke up, he didn’t know if he was standing, sitting or lying, his eyes opened a bit more and he was fully awake now, he was lying down in his be, he remembered all those questions he had and added a new one, Was that all a dream? then a voice came from beside him, as he spoke he turned his head to look at him”Ahhh I see your awake, your lucky you survived, well lucky I was there” who are you” me, ha I fought you would of noticed me buy now” the boy looked closely into his face, he was happy and his eye brows were big and bushy, his hair looked very formal, he was a strange looking man, he looked down at his clothes, he wore a cloak which was white and normal everything else,” well, I’m sorry I don’t know who you are, should I know you” no it was just a joke, but I am Leepo, professor Leepo, but you can just call me Leepo, I helped you when you were getting attacked, I’m pretty good ain’t I ha ha ha””yeah, thanks, you saved my life, but while you were walking down the road did you see anyone, I think my brother went that way””Ahhh yes he’s you brother is he” Leepo looked at him and his face turned to sorrow” what is it, is he still alive” the boy said” first tell me your name””Savon” the boy said”Savon, your brother has got the yellow blood cell”Leepo knew what he was saying and continued” now the yellow blood cell is in every human, but there is only one, it is dead and floats through our body, its very rare but in your family it gets activated a lot, though once it is activated it eats away at you life, your personality and creates a monster, you brother is being turned into a different person, the only way we can stop it is if we find him and make him remember about his life which is why I need you, you had the black blood cell that happens quite a lot for normal people, it makes them stronger, which is what happened but it doesn’t stay alive for along time, which is why you nearly died out there” my brother….I can’t believe this is all happening so sudden” yes, I’m sorry it had to happen to you, I’ve been searching for this day all my life and now it has come, we shall leave as soon as you are healthy””ok, thanks…Leepo”Savon lay back and fell into a deep sleep.

Chapter 3
    He woke up to the sound of birds, he sat up straight away to see were Leepo was, he was asleep on the bed besides him, he lay there clenched onto his bow”errr errr, Leepo…” then Leepo opened his eyes slowly, he let go of his bow and stretched his arms, and yourned “Leepo we should be going now” Savon said”ahhh” he said as he yourned”yes let us go and find your brother…What’s his name?””Hes called Mardon”Savon replied”OK lets get going” Leepo said back, they both stood up and gathered a few things, then left the house, they began to walk up the road, both of them said nothing, each one was lost in thoughts but they walked fervour an fervour, then Leepo’s voice broke the silence “we should be reaching a small town in a few minutes, its quite heavily guarded but they’ll let us in, were friendly enough, he he he, oh and we can ask about your brother, Mardon””yes”Savon replied, he was a man of few words and as quite bored with speaking, he was a strange boy, not many people knew him except his brother, which is why he was determined to get is brother back in one peace. They walked and walked until finally they could see the town in front of them”ahhh I love this town, the people are nice to, nice shops…””how long will it take to get there from here” Savon interrupted.”Ohh about 10 minutes””ok”Savon said back as he began to walk a bit faster, as he did so did Leepo.Finnaly the duo had reached the town, it was rather quiet for a large town, when suddenly Savon noticed to soldiers at the entrance dead on the floor, both of them looked at each over then ran over to them, they both kneeled down at a person each, Savon cushioned his head against the wall behind them”whats happened””t-the…t-the man…h-he attacked…u-us. he…h-he was strong…t-the towns p-people are a-all…d-d-dead…”the soldiers head fell to one side and rested against his shoulder”Leepo what about that man” Savon shouted” he said something about a man then…you know” he replied, they both stood up and walked back to each over” same here to” Savon said to Leepo, they turned there heads to the gates which were left wide open, dead bodies lay everywhere, none moving, it was terrible, “you think it was Mardon””maybe, someone strong must’ve done it and the soldiers said It was a man so…””its all right I know it was my brother “Savon said as his face got sadder and sader,Leppo looked back into the town,” terrible, just terrible” he began to shake his head, “well we better get going to the next village, that one has the famous Cid Carious, he’s one of the strongest men alive, he’ll protect his village, so next stop cave town””ok, les go” Savon said a his face was still sad, he knew that the journey ahead wasn’t going to be so adventurous, they looked forward and began to walk east, the scenery around them ha changed, there about three roads in a line, the town behind them must’ve been quite populated, as he fought that in his head, he got sadder knowing about all the people who had died “we better set up a camp next to that tree its getting late” Leepo said as his eyes got heavy”yeah, I’m feeling tired, we can wake up and carry on our journey early in the morning” as they walked over to the tree the moon shone and lit up the sky as if to say “Good Night”.

There is more, i'm just seein if any one says if its awtight then i've got the rest on a site.