Movies The Passion Of The...

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Dante, Sep 4, 2004.

1. Dante

Dante New Member

No.. not Christ (sorry guys!)

I'm talking more of The Passion Of The Clerks. Yes, that's right, after an entire decade, five or six movies, and the latest installment of a new and improved DVD entitled Clerks X, Kevin Smith is finally deciding to work on a sequel to his first movie, Clerks (while taking time out of his script-writing for the superhero movie The Green Hornet of course). The current title is, as you might have guessed, "The Passion Of The Clerks" (a very catchy title if you ask me), and will, yes, take place ten years after the first one, with the same two lead characters (Dante and Randal) and even include Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes, once again, returning as Jay and Silent Bob.

I don't know about you guys, but I like to think that this will make up for his folly with Jersey Girl. :) Here's a link to the View Askew site with a little about the movie and such.

http://www.viewaskew.com/news/aug04/3.html

2. mangamonkey

mangamonkey New Member

Wow

clerks and jersey girl are the only kevin smith movies i havent seen....

so i guess i dont have much to say

aww well i guess this is one more reason i should get a job (i will own the kevin smith box set despite you god)

3. soundofsilence

soundofsilence New Member

I have high hopes for this one. I haven't seen Jersey Girl yet, but I have heard less than flattering things about it. Wouldn't it be great if this one was in black and white like the original was? Oh, and Smith stated that Jay and Silent Bob will have as much screen time in TPotC as they did in Clerks, so the focus will remain on Dante and Randall. I haven't been this excited about a movie in some time. :)