One Piece The Rainbow Fog

Discussion in 'Manga and Anime' started by Zanza, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I have seen this episode few days ago. Didn't understand what the heck happend there.. can someone explain to me? :confused:

+ to just use this space, does anyone know where I can find lyrics to One Piece music? I couldn't find what I am looking for in animelyrics.com (not the OPs and ENDs).

2. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

What number was the episode?

3. That guy!

That guy! Expecting Father

Not going to put spoiler tags on this, since it's just a side story really...

The rainbow mist seems to send people to an alternate dimension where time stays still. A lot of ships have entered into this and the crews somehow died, how they did I'm not sure.. Haven't seen that far yet.

Does it really send them to the El Dorado place (Sky Piea), I don't think so.. the rainbow mist arc wasn't in the manga.

1 person likes this.
  4. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

I don't really remember, but I think it was in the 130s-140s? Right after Alabasta, before Gaya (spl?).

5. Ciel

Ciel Unoa Freak
    Staff Member

it's interesting how the book Robin was reading was called "Rainbow Fog" before this..

6. Basher

Basher Mad Writing Skillz

A little old thread but I watched this part not to long ago.

I think that is where they got the idea for this side story from Robins book. I liked the ending very surprising. I cannot believe who had the last one.

The Rainbow Mist from my understanding is dimensional mist but time can appear at any given time. If you watch the ending you would see what I mean by it. I guess the people die because they go crazy or do what the kids did. Can't give to much out.

The Rainbow Mist doesn't send them to Sky Piea. The knock-up stream did.

I am still on the whole Skyipea arc right now. :( Can't seem to find the rest even though I have almost all above 200 for episodes.

Still looking for music PM me. Like I said this is an old thread.

7. vonniesmile

vonniesmile New Member

it depends if you mean the english or japanese lyrics, if japanese animelyrics.com should have it. if you mean english then I don't know where to find it, but I know the english lyrics. (what song are you looking for?)

http://www.animelyrics.com/ is the greatest :catgirl: