The Real Super Saiyan

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball' started by Influences, Apr 7, 2003.

?

Who is the TRUE Legendary Super Saiyan?

1. Goku

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Vegeta

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Brolli

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. Pan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Influences

Influences New Member

Who do you think is the real legendary Super Saiyan?

I think it is going to be a child that Uub will father.

2. Izzy

Izzy moo. moo. moo!
    Staff Member

Toriyama Akira messed it all up, especially with the inclusion of the movies.

First there was Goku, he was the first to turn SSJ, right? Well, makes sense that he *can* be the Legend, since it's a Legendary step to turn SSJ in the first place.

Then along came Gohan, who was actually more powerful (or had the ability to be) than Goku. He reached SSJ2 first. Which is MORE legendary than Goku's first transformation.

Then along came Brolli, who was BORN SSJ. And who had a power level of 1000 compared to Goku's 10 at birth. He *also* has an SSJ form. Which is pretty scary. HE can also be the Legendary Saiyan.

Now come Gotenks, because he reaches SSJ3 first.

Then it goes back to Goku, who turns SSJ4 first.

But then, he fuses with Vegeta to make an SSJ4 Vegetto. Or Gogeta, whoever the heck it is.

There *is* no more "legendary saiyan". Somehow, it gets lost in the series. After Goku becomes SSJ1, the series just becomes pretty much a power struggle to see who becomes the strongest. But, if you ask me, it's only between Brolli and Gohan. Power for power.

3. Gohan_Darkmoor

Gohan_Darkmoor New Member

If you go by Series alone, Its obviously Goku. If you include movies (which i do) then its obvioulsy Brolli. I picked Brolli, come on now, he was taking on all the Z-fighters just Super Saiyan.... that guy is gigantic.

4. ~ Zack ~

~ Zack ~ Guest

Should have been Gohan, I think, as that's who the serious was going to be based around originally until Akira changed his cooky old mind. For all intents and purposes I'd have to agree with Izzy that any hopes of finding a 'true Legendary Super Saiya-jinn' is lost. Though really, it really can't be Brolli as the movies, with exception of the Garlic Junior movie, were never meant to be part of the series. Just little gaidens, I guess you could call them, for ****s and giggles. Brolli is cool and all, but even if there were a Legendary Super Saiya-jinn anymore, it ain't him. Oh yeah. Gokua 4 Evr.

5. Salamander

Salamander New Member

I would have voted Goku but the poll was closed.

Why? Because Toriyama was planning to end DBZ after Goku kills Freeza, thus he is the only true Super Saiyan in my opinion.