Art The Request Thread: Banners & Avatars [READ FIRST POST!!!]

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by *Fabee*, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Zanza

Zanza .Net-ing & PHP-ing~*
    Staff Member

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. Fushigi Rockna

Ah yes, being back, I think it's time for a siggy change.

Can I have this picture as a sig? ^^ With my name on it like always? ^^ Please and thank you.

And could anyone host it? <_<

Attached Files:

3. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Ok, i got your pic. As far as the pic itself goes, that's as big as i could get it with a decent definition. As far as the "FushigiRockna!" text goes, that's my guess in what you wanted. If you want it in a different place or different kind of letter, tell me what kind of place and i'll gladly do it for you!

[​IMG]

Hope you like it in that size. If you also want it smaller, i can do it for you, but that's the biggest allowed on the site (as far as i know).

-Seishin :D

4. Fushigi Rockna

Hmmm...I would like it smaller. ^^ Tho, I can use it just the way it is...but if you're willing to make a smaller version that'll be great. ^^

I just don't want to look like it's being streched ya know? Oo

Are you hosting it for me too?

5. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Please remember that you need a picture, or at least an idea on what you would like.

Unless you want me to come up with any anime sig?

Also, for FushigiRockna:

I came up with two different, smaller sizes. One of course is bigger than the other one.

Small-Big:
    [​IMG]

Small-Small:
    [​IMG]

Any smaller and it would have been smaller than the picture itself, and the definition would look kinda blurry.

Also, both of the images are already hosted for you, and will remain hosted for practically the rest of eternity:D. Meaning that there is nothing to worry about. Just right click propeties, and use the link provided. I think that you may need to add the "Image tagging" when you put in on your user CP ("[​IMG])

Have a good one!

-Seishin

6. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

I have a idea of what I would want..would someone make me one. I would like my name *Hazel* put across a picture of Seras from Hellsing. Please would someone do that. Thanx

7. Pro Alchemist

Pro Alchemist New Member

Can some one eather make me a sig pic of Kurama or Full metal Alchemist! please! if anyone can I would realy appreceat it! Thank you! ^__^

8. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

Okay Hazel heres what i got for you two sigs you choose which one you want.
    First one

[​IMG]

second

[​IMG]

heres what they look like.
    one [​IMG]

two [​IMG]

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

No offenese or anything, but you might wanna start by spelling the name right.

Anyways, I also made you a sig, just in case:

[edit]It's because a cute girl holding her big gun is just what i like!:D [/edit]
    [​IMG]

Already hosted, blah blah blah, and all the goodies. Remember, right click the pic, then propeties, then copy the link, and use it as your sig....if you are...

Pro Alchemist:
    I also got done with a Kurama sig for you, hope you enjoy it. Same thing goes to you, already hosted, and directions on using it are above.

[​IMG]
    Not so sure about the kind of text in the sig.
    -Seishin

10. Fushigi Rockna

Thanks a lot Seishin. ^^ *huggles*

11. Hacker

Hacker ~Richie Rich~

could someone make me a sig of the pic of Kino below? and i would like to have my name Hacker in blood red.

Kino is often mistaked for a guy, but she is really a girl. She's the main charater from one of my fav shows, Kino's Journey.

12. coldhearted

coldhearted Queen of Randomness

Okay I want to make a request. Can someone make me a sig with Riza from FullMetal Alchemist in it? Can she also be holding guns or something like that? Thanks. And can someone make me an avatar with Lust from FullMetal Alchemist? Or Riza. Anyone of those is fine. Please and Thanks. Sorry I don't have any pics to put up :( .

13. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Coldhearted

Ok, i got you the Hawkeye Siggy. For some reason, the internet doesn't have too may good takes of her for sigs. Anyways, here:

[​IMG]

The Image is already hosted for you, and will continue to be hosted foreverer....

As for the Lust avatar you wanted, here:

http://boards.jp/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar&categoryid=62

That is the link that will lead you to change your avatar in the Full Metal Alchemist Section. I decided to create new, and much better than last avatars. There's also a bigger selection of characters (Lust included), so enjoy!

-Seishin

14. Hitokiri Tenma

Hitokiri Tenma New Member

15. toeskater91

toeskater91 New Member

hacker
    made you a sig
    pm me if you want any changes or don't like it

Attached Files:

16. Kagome's Arrow

Kagome's Arrow Princess of Unicorns

This one's for Hitokiri Tenma! Lemme know if you want anything done to it, or if you'd just rather wait for a more experienced sig artist to have a go at it.

Attached Files:

17. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

Hitokiri Tenma, if you'd prefer, I made you an authentic, imitation Teddz-brand sig. :p

Note: I used MSPaint to achieve the effects he uses Photoshop for. :p

And it seems, despite my best efforts, Paint has ruined the quality of the image. I'll repair it shortly.

EDIT: Fixed. Enjoy your bootlegged Teddz-sig. :p Of course, like all bootlegs, this is not nearly as high quality as the original could produce, but that's why you have to watch your suppliers. :p

Attached Files:

• 03.jpg
      03.jpg
      File size:
      19.1 KB
      Views:
  18. Teddz

Teddz Sexy Swedish Love ♥

Impressive bootleg, despite it coming from MS Paint :)

- Teddz

19. ZakoSoldier

ZakoSoldier Zeon Commander

I would like to make a simple request I would like a zeon crest/sheild avatar.
    The image I have is not to the correct proportions so i beg you to center the image. Also could you change the image backround to red (red 255, blue 0, green 0.) Also if it isn't too much trouble could you keep the image centered
    I have organized my requests into a list only for your conveneance.

-resize the image
    -red backround
    -keep image centered.

Thank you so much for this

Attached Files:

20. Peachy

Peachy ☆liberal HMod☮

im sorry everyone. Ive tried putting font in my images, well anyway ya'll know I just got my named changed AGAIN. so can someone put *~Blue~*in whatever color you think suits it. thank you all! and centered also!

image.
    [​IMG]