Video Games The single greatest looking game in the history of ever.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by User18, Apr 8, 2006.

1. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

Where the heck can i get that game?????? I want to play that!

2. Lance Leingod

Lance Leingod The White Blade

Can someone please tell me about the game? My computer is slow when it comes to videos and I really don't want to send three hours of my life trying to get it up. I have seen like the first mintue of it and it looks good.

3. Hiro

Hiro Active Member

omg that video was amazing.. if they were to release that game it would have to be for a super fast computer and probably spanning multiple sets of discs or something. That gaming world is insanely humongous! Wouldnt mind spending lots of time on that game though....

4. wertitis

wertitis Proud Mary keep on burnin'

Talk about open ended. I can honestly see this setting the stage for future gaming in the same sense as Half Life brought us up out of the mindless Doom Era of FPS, or EverQuest in the MMORPG world. It really looks brilliant.

~W

5. Reisti Skalchaste

Reisti Skalchaste New Member

At first it resembled a very very advanced version of E.V.O. The Search for Eden, but I have to say I really like how it turned out.

However, it seems also like one of those games that people would get overly drawn into and spend too much time and effort on, forgetting that real life does come first.

More than once I've had arguements with friends about why they spend too much time playing Diablo II... >.>

6. Fudge_Monkeys

Fudge_Monkeys www.boards.jp

By greatest looking what do you mean?

7. Seishin

Seishin Guest

Ghost Recon-Advanced Warfare is by far the greatest looking game I've seen. It's on the X-Box 360, so it's the least they could do.

I love the details even in the smalles rock, and the movements.

-Seishin

8. Nightmare

Nightmare Chaos Rules

the name of the game is spore and omg it's looking fantastic.

On what i would build though..hmm..I guess when you have bipedal legs and so on and wings i would have my best fun thier :D

9. Seishin

Seishin Guest

If that's the case, I'd go with Elder Scrolls IV then.

Though the graphics aren't as perfect as Ghost Recon, they're incredible, the depth of the game, the things you can do, variety. All of that good stuff!^^

Well, that, and Sonic 3 :p

-Seishin

10. Ashika

Ashika This thing is so short...

MY GOD! THAT IS SO SICKKK! At first I was just amazed at how the video can interpret how your creature will move after changing the spinal cord and stuff, then I saw them interact with tools, build there own societies, and then I realized, I AM BUYING THIS GAME!!!!!

11. Luffy

Luffy I Can See A New Horizon

DANG DUDE THIS GAME ROCKS MY SOCKS LOL!!!!!!! that guy talking sounds like a mega nerd lol with his science talk wahaha but seriously it looks cool!

12. Rai Konoko

Rai Konoko New Member

sweeeeeeeet. :p
    i will probs get it when i get the money lol

13. Bloodberry

Bloodberry Bloody Berry
    Staff Member

is it next year yet? only thing i'm not looking forawrd to is, if they do this the way they do the sims, seeing how many people have up loaded creatures that look like butts/penis'....and you KNOW it's going to happen >.>

but, i have plans...oh yes...mwahahah the cute things of terror that are being thought up =3 i've wanted since before the stuff at E3 this year. E3 just made me LUST for it even more >.>

and just think, it only needs like, 5 programmers i think. it's well under 10 is all i remember. wright's little dig at EA there hehe. (it's so simple, they can't **** it up for maxis in any way at all eheheh)